GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Live chat/message board"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/04/10 at 10:41
Regular
I would like to explore the possibility of
1. Live chat, so customers can ask questions direct if we are on line.

2. A message board so potential clients can ask questions about various pest problems, (I read also this can help with seo in keyword density?)

I would like them to look "part" of the website so customers dont get taken off to some host somewhere with google adds all over it !

Can I do this and/or any plans for this in instant pro for the future?

Regards
Hugh
Instant Pro user
www.guardianpestcontrol.co.uk
Mon 19/04/10 at 15:37
Regular
Thanks
Hugh
Mon 19/04/10 at 12:40
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
Dograt wrote:
> I would like to explore the possibility of
> 1. Live chat, so customers can ask questions direct if we are on
> line.

We do not have our own Live chat functionality in InstantPro and as far as I am aware it is not planned, however there are a number of businesses that offer live chat functionality:

* Kayako
* SightMax
* WebsiteAlive
* Velaro
* BoldChat
* InstantService

Freeola nor I have any previous experience with these businesses however they are what I found after a quick couple of Google searches one, two (sorry about the bit.ly links but the forums currently do not like long links and we have not set up freeo.la yet!).

You would need to look for products hosted by these companies or SaaS (supplied as a service). You would also need to make sure the code they provide you could be paste-able into your InstantPro website. This means the links to a live chat would need to be HTML only, no JavaScript, Java, etc.

These generally cost loads of money though, I would recommend providing a link to your Skype phone or offer an MSN address for people to get in contact with.

Dograt wrote:
> 2. A message board so potential clients can ask questions about
> various pest problems, (I read also this can help with seo in
> keyword density?)

We offer message boards already in the form of MyForums which can be linked to and from your InstantPro site.
Mon 19/04/10 at 10:41
Regular
I would like to explore the possibility of
1. Live chat, so customers can ask questions direct if we are on line.

2. A message board so potential clients can ask questions about various pest problems, (I read also this can help with seo in keyword density?)

I would like them to look "part" of the website so customers dont get taken off to some host somewhere with google adds all over it !

Can I do this and/or any plans for this in instant pro for the future?

Regards
Hugh
Instant Pro user
www.guardianpestcontrol.co.uk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.