GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Silent Hill 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 20:43
Regular
Have u guys read the review in this months PSW? this game looks amazing, if u havent read the mag it received 9/10, the only things they criticised was the combat was hard to implement sometimes and there was too much wondering around just to find something like a key, other than that they said it was a great game, i think i will definately be picking this up when it comes out in november..
another one to add to my list of must buys

spike
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:20
Regular
"Touched!"
ahem, matty, u like this as well? LOL, yup looks like a RE:CVX beater, great atmosphere and graphics
Fri 21/09/01 at 18:58
Regular
"Whatever!"
This is one of the next games on my list - I thought the first Sillent Hill was good but this looks incredible!! I reckon it could be a Resident Evil CVX beater!!
Thu 20/09/01 at 21:21
Regular
"Back For Good"
yeah I gt PSW his afternoon, the game looks shocking but someone please tell me where he gets them truly spectacular batteries for his torch.

They last forever :)
Thu 20/09/01 at 20:43
Regular
"Touched!"
Have u guys read the review in this months PSW? this game looks amazing, if u havent read the mag it received 9/10, the only things they criticised was the combat was hard to implement sometimes and there was too much wondering around just to find something like a key, other than that they said it was a great game, i think i will definately be picking this up when it comes out in november..
another one to add to my list of must buys

spike

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.