GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"my jak and daxter is stuk onjapanese"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jak & Daxter'.
Sun 14/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
ijust said it sukas
Mon 15/09/03 at 16:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'd just like to take this opportunity to laugh heartily at both you and the situation.
Mon 15/09/03 at 10:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Surely if you have Japanese writing on the game, then the game is Japanese, meaning it wont have English translation coded in, and visa versa, if it was an English game, i dont think the Japanese code would be in it either, right? Thats what ive found with most games anyway.

So you need to get yourself a different copy if thats right...
Mon 15/09/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
And a dictionary while your at it.
Sun 14/09/03 at 17:09
"period drama"
Buy an English version.
Sun 14/09/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Max Power"
the dont put a cd in and go on system configuration and put the language on english
Sun 14/09/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
please reply
Sun 14/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Tna! Tna! Tna!"
ijust said it sukas

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.