GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Like Paintball"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 17:25
Regular
Well?

eh?
Fri 21/09/01 at 07:46
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Cool, great response.

Where did you get you're gun Er-No and how much was it?
Thu 20/09/01 at 19:20
"period drama"
Thu 20/09/01 at 19:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
MUAH HA HA HA

Kamikaze missions in paintball rule. I kamikazied for the flag, got it, got back to our base and then went on to wipe out 4 of the opposing team {:-)
Thu 20/09/01 at 19:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Love it.

Played a "Get the president" game last time I went. I was elected as president and hid in a barrel. Took the other team 5 minutes to wipe out our team and 15 minutes to find me :-D

Soon as they found me though, I surrendered.

I got shot in the groin from about 10 metres and in the head from point blank but it so much fun!

Pity the other team cheated though...
Thu 20/09/01 at 19:05
Regular
er-no wrote:

Hmmm... I challenge you to a battle,
> you and your friend and his two paintball guns against my 10shots a sec TL
> tournament SPYDER marker?

:D

Hmmm, sounds like some mad psycho nutter of a gun that but just out of interest, where do you go paintballing in Wimbledon? Near Wimbledon I mean.

VKTR
Thu 20/09/01 at 19:02
Regular
"MSR Rules"
I went paintballing once.
Did a silly thing and did a kamikaze to capture the flag.
Got hit like the guy in the Kit kat advert and was in pain for weeks, being 29 i dont heal as fast as you young guys.
Enjoyed it but it did cost quite a bit.
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
I got shot in the ear last time I went at point blank range!!
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:55
"period drama"
yes!

except for rainbow coloured bruises and getting shot in the mask so u get a mouth full of paint.

yuuuummmmm!
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like paintballing!!
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:19
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I hate it when you run out of ammo, but you can still fire blanks to scare the enemy. There's been a few paint balling games on computers before but i've never played them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.