GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MOH"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal Of Honour'.
Sun 14/09/03 at 19:57
Regular
Who likes this classic game?
Wed 01/10/03 at 11:05
Regular
so you recok MOH:frontline is a bit grim?
It aint no HALO, multiplayer has its flaws, the other players are not animated at all! static guns wherever you point to!

Probably i agreee with some of your comments, then when you start to look at the whole package is seems more complete than most games, you already have a great (if not a bit sad) story of a world war, the sound is proper atmospheric, all adds to the feeling, play alone with the 5.1 turned right & you will see what i mean...

Crank up the difficulty & head off to arhnem knights for a brilliant street battle, You could just imagine your grandad being pinned down & shatting his-self for a second before thinking b@llocks & jumping in!
or getting killed, shat happens!

great game, if you dont just rush through, take your time, enjoy...
Sun 21/09/03 at 19:42
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> No, its not even amazing. It looks bad and is clunky.
>
> Body Harvest was clunky, but was genius. MOH is not genius.

How can it be "clunky"
It is genious
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, its not even amazing. It looks bad and is clunky.

Body Harvest was clunky, but was genius. MOH is not genius.
Sat 20/09/03 at 22:09
Regular
Its amazing,so its not original,But,who cares?
Mon 15/09/03 at 20:44
Regular
Frontline's a bit boring really; nothing too good. Rising Sun, on the other hand, looks to be shaping up very nicely.
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Its okay, but not great.
Sun 14/09/03 at 20:56
Regular
It's a classic.

Or it's published as one in the Xbox classics range anyway :D
Sun 14/09/03 at 20:03
Regular
Eh?

You have started about 10 of these topics in the last couple of days. Oh and Frontline is good whilst it lasts, after that its boring. Definitley not a classic.
Sun 14/09/03 at 20:02
Regular
"8==="
I like the multiplayer, it's really built around sniping.

The one player was good the first time around, however there is little incentive to go back.

RTCW easily beats it in single player, especially as the second chapter heavily rips off Goldeneye (and to good effect).
Sun 14/09/03 at 19:57
Regular
p.s I certainly do

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.