GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Viewtiful *sob*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Mon 15/09/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
"Capcom Europe today told Cube-Europe that all GAME reward card members (who purchase Gamecube games) will be sent a demo disc of Viewtiful Joe in early October. The company felt that the PN03 preorder campaign was unfair as there was only a limited number of bonus discs available in shops wereas they will be able to send all reward card owners a demo disc of the game ( who purchase Gamecube games). It should arrive in early October.

Capcom Europe continued saying that Nintendo are sending demo discs to various shops that have demo pods available. The disc will contain demos of Viewtiful Joe, PN03, Soul Calibur 2, F Zero GX as well as others. These demo discs are for shops only though."

I havn't put a game on my reward card since..well... a long time ago.
Might need to...
Tue 16/09/03 at 12:33
Regular
I bought a PS2 from there a few weeks back but despite spending a sheet load of money there in one day it isn't going to be worth anything :(

I haven't bought 1 Gamecube game from them yet so its no use to me. I will be getting it on the day of release anyway as it looks the mutties nutties :)
Tue 16/09/03 at 11:39
Regular
I bought my Gamecube from GAME (although that was over a year ago) so I hope that counts...
Tue 16/09/03 at 01:00
Regular
Dr Duck wrote:
> That's the genius of it - I wear a hoody.
>
> And a hockey mask.

I'd recognise Jason Vorhee's a mile off too :P
Tue 16/09/03 at 00:55
Regular
More like Dr. Nick Riviera off The Simpsons by the sounds of it :)
Tue 16/09/03 at 00:52
Regular
That's the genius of it - I wear a hoody.

And a hockey mask.
Mon 15/09/03 at 23:38
Regular
I'd recognise a Duck in a doctors uniform a mile off.
Mon 15/09/03 at 23:29
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Even though I didn't ask him.
> Talkative gimp

Damn right they are.
You go in, they won't just leave you alone. And yet it's frowned upon to tell them to shut the hell up before pushing everything off the shelves and faking an epileptic fit in the middle of the floor.

Hypocrites.

They may ban me, but they'll never remember my face next time I go in...

:^)
Mon 15/09/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
They'll send it in the post, you won't have to go instore to collect it.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:53
Regular
They don't count my card for some reason despite me signing up and using it once or twice.... now its lost on the system.
Mon 15/09/03 at 22:02
"period drama"
maddmun wrote:
> Can I still claim them?

If you've got the reciept you can.
The guy there said so.

Even though I didn't ask him.
Talkative gimp

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.