GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout or Burnout 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Mon 15/09/03 at 19:31
Regular
"NJAN"
Hey guys.
Was just surfin the net there and I came across Burnout for the NGC. I've wanted a racer for my NGC and this looks to be the best one so far. Question is should I get Burnout for £13 or should I get Burnout 2 for £29? Basically what I'm askin is which is better value - Burnout for £13 or Burnout 2 for £29?

Cheers,
Amos.
Wed 17/09/03 at 11:04
Regular
"NJAN"
cheers guys!
Ill take yer advice and go with the sequel!

Amos.
Wed 17/09/03 at 11:01
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
True enough Burnout 2 is better but i was playing Burnout last night again and it still 'does it for me' the graphics and gameplay are truly in a league of their own, the only downer to the game i can see are the replayed crash sequences but if you dont crash much then... :)

Like i say £10 is a complete steal for a quality racer like this.
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:11
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Burnout is like a demo of Burnout 2. Splashout and go for the sequel.
Tue 16/09/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Be Quick Or Be Dead"
Burnout 2- better in every way
Tue 16/09/03 at 02:35
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
You should have no problem getting Burnout for £10 rather than £13... at least ive seen it in most places now for just £10 and at that price its an absolute steal.
Mon 15/09/03 at 23:07
Regular
Burnout (original).

If you enjoy the game then survival mode and stuff will keep it alive for ages.

Gameplay's as good as BO2, less cars and tracks, but they're better.
Mon 15/09/03 at 20:15
Regular
Burnout 2 is likely to be either a Players Choice game, or atleast priced the same as one fairly soon.

Burnout 2 is already a Platinum title on the Playstation 2.

If you'd rather spend less, I'd wait a little.
Mon 15/09/03 at 20:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Burnout 2.

Although you might as well just wait for Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. It and F-Zero GX are the only racers you're going to need for the Cube.
Mon 15/09/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Conker the King"
DEFINATELY Burnout 2. It is a squillion times better than the original. Although that was good as well. You wont be sorry, i'm sure.
Mon 15/09/03 at 19:33
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.