GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is playing Planetarion this round?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 13:52
Regular
Now that it's P2P, I know a lot of dedicated players have dropped out. Anyone here still playing?

-IB
Thu 20/09/01 at 19:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah I rememebr you IB. You won by the way. But it's way off the list now :-D
Thu 20/09/01 at 19:25
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Last round was good fun for a few weeks, but I'll let FM fill you in on what wasn't quite so enjoyable about it.

So IB, are you gonna be here long or are you off to PA again? I've seen your name pop up on the PA forums quite often, so I know you've got enough spare time to visit forums... so why not grace us with your prescence a little more often?
Thu 20/09/01 at 16:54
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I will not be playing.

I'm not that interested in it anymore

Plus, I dont have the money
Thu 20/09/01 at 16:47
Regular
Meh, what are you doing back? :0)

I think he left just as we started the western story, Meka.
Thu 20/09/01 at 14:24
"Darkness, always"
I didn't cheat last round, and had a healthy 40million score before havoc kicked in.
Thu 20/09/01 at 14:20
Regular
I was absent from FoG for a while thanks to PA, along with people like FM and Sniper.

It got a bit boring though, the only successful players being cheaters like multi's.

Pity really.
Thu 20/09/01 at 14:11
Regular
"not dead"
8 months?

It was that long ago?

Christ!

Time flies...
Thu 20/09/01 at 14:04
"Darkness, always"
Heh, got really caught up on Planetarion.

I command an alliance, and have to be in about 10 irc channels at once. as well as having to be online for PA about 23 hours a day, I didn't have time to use these forums for a while. well, 8 months to be exact...

Still can't get that pic of you in SR magazine out of my head Meka. Oh how I laughed...
Thu 20/09/01 at 14:02
Regular
"not dead"
Wooo!

IB?

Long time no see.

Got bored of us did you?
Thu 20/09/01 at 13:57
"Darkness, always"
I'm playing, the game looks totally different now, much better. I've been spending the last couple of days trying to sort people out with free acounts though, very hectic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.