GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Christmas wish list from Father Gates..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/09/03 at 00:17
Regular
So the white snow is falling (or maybe not) and Father Gates has got his little elves working over time for jack sh*t pay :)

Those nas**ty thoughts aside what will you be slapping on your wish lis**t this Chris**tmas from a Microsoft point of view?

I am hoping to get LIVE well before so there will be some LIVE games on offer. However my main focus will be on the top single player games released over the coming months. So what will you be s**tuffing with your sock... or maybe s**tuffing in your sock?

Chris**tmas is looming and the games are getting fat, its time to seperate the maybes from the definite purchases...
Wed 17/09/03 at 23:38
Regular
IGN always seem to be giving out ridiculously high scores.
Wed 17/09/03 at 20:58
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
My X-Mas List:

SWAT
Top Spin
KOTOR
True Fantasy Live (if its out by then!)
Wed 17/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
IGN are american...

remember that.
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:29
Regular
Simpsons Hit and Run looks excellent. I should have it by the weekend, can't wait.
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:26
Regular
Thats from the readers, I thought that was the IGN score. IGN gave it a solid 8.0!
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:25
Regular
Simpsons Hit and Run scored 9.0 as well which is amazing considering who badly the others one scored.
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:22
Regular
The reviewer who gave the score was one who hated the first RAW.
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:07
Regular
IGN have given RAW 2 9.1.

Very high mark for a Wrestling game, but they gave the same kind of score to the original so I think I'll wait for a few more reviews.
Wed 17/09/03 at 11:58
Regular
Nip over to IGN and download the latest RAW 2 videos. One of them is set in Hell in a Cell and its looking sweeter than ever. Its either that or Smackdown 5 depending on how RAW 2 handles the season mode.
Tue 16/09/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Touched!"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> PGR2
> WWE Raw 2
> SWAT
> Rainbow Six 3
> Amoped 2

I meant Amped...i need sleep!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.