GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VIetcong - lost and Sad"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Vietcong'.
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:03
"don't mean a thing"
Great game but I need help!!!!! need to blow up the Tank on the bridge and then clear out of camp but can't find any P4 explosive. can anyone help?? were the h*ll is it???
Please I'm going MAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:03
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
You do not have to find any C4, you start the mission with it
Tue 16/09/03 at 14:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The tank will be to your right I think, I can't clearly remember since I haven't played Vietcong in a while. It's basically in the direction opposite to where your fellow troops are fighting. You'll have to go prone through a couple of trenches to get their though, since the tank will shoot you if you you stood up. There are also VC everywhere so look out for them in the trenches.

Just stick to the trenches, avoid open ground and duck when in your in the line of fire of the tank, and you should eventually reach it. Sorry if this doesn't quite help, my memory of this particular mission is hazy, but that should at least steer you in the right direction.
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:28
Regular
They should all know about gamefaqs. Everytime someone asks for help we give them the link.
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Sorry, thought you said blow up the bridge (I've just came back from Amsterdam and am very tired and not with it......)

Still, hope the link helps you out a little. Nowt more frustrating that being stuck in a game.
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Does no-one on these forums know of the existance of www.gamefaqs.com?

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/ vietcong_a.txt

Stage 27 I presume. remove any %20's from the link
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:03
"don't mean a thing"
Great game but I need help!!!!! need to blow up the Tank on the bridge and then clear out of camp but can't find any P4 explosive. can anyone help?? were the h*ll is it???
Please I'm going MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.