GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAINBOW SIX 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:28
Regular
wow, I saw this game on a DVD I got free from a magazine and it looks amazing!

The whole "serious game" thing makes me even more intrigued with night vision and thermal goggles it makes it look really deep and involving.

Also the live play will keep it going for a long time, I may be the only one who finds this game good, but if I am, I don't care. I think it looks superb

Roll on price cutt :-D
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:28
Regular
wow, I saw this game on a DVD I got free from a magazine and it looks amazing!

The whole "serious game" thing makes me even more intrigued with night vision and thermal goggles it makes it look really deep and involving.

Also the live play will keep it going for a long time, I may be the only one who finds this game good, but if I am, I don't care. I think it looks superb

Roll on price cutt :-D
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:29
Regular
What annoys me is the fat that you can't see your weapon. It spoils these style games far too much for me.
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:33
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> What annoys me is the fat that you can't see your weapon. It spoils
> these style games far too much for me.

Your getting it mixed up with ghost recon.
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:36
Regular
Yes I know its in Ghost Recon but all the other Rainbow Six games I have played have been like this. I haven't played the PC version of Raven Shield but the screenshots don't show the weapon so I just presumed it was going to be the same.
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:43
Regular
well I see weapons and mighty fine ones they are too! the grenades look pretty funky too. OH! and half life 2 was on the DVD its the first time I've seen it, its amazing!!

(I'm a huge half life fan but I've got 56k so no downloading videos for me)

The scenery is jaw dropping with basically everything u can see you an move, he pushed a table in front of a door heh! and the military kept pushing the door and couldn't get through, GENIUS!!

The AI is really cool with someone saying "cover me freeman" and he shot at the military and the guy ran across...*drools*

I am so looking forward to playing this, god bless you valve, god bless you!! :-)
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:45
Regular
Deus EX 2 and Halo 2 are the biggest for me. Operation Flashpoint is excellent as well but its on a ballax delay system which is getting on my boobies. If Deus EX 2 manages to captivate what the original achieved then I have no doubts of it being the number 1 Xbox title so far.
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:47
Regular
Raven Shield is gonna be a lot more arcadey than previous Clancy games. You'll be able to see your gun in it, and while still very realistic it'll be more focused on action.

Can't wait for it, it looks mint.

The Live modes are gonna be the icing on the cake. Online co-op game shoulod be fun, they rock in Ghost Recon: IT.
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:49
Regular
Just got a video and the guns do indeed look class. This has suddenly jumped up my priority list after seeing the game running.
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:50
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Deus EX 2 and Halo 2 are the biggest for me. Operation Flashpoint is
> excellent as well but its on a ballax delay system which is getting
> on my boobies. If Deus EX 2 manages to captivate what the original
> achieved then I have no doubts of it being the number 1 Xbox title so
> far.

erm sorry...but....Deus EX 2?
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:52
Regular
The first one won 36 seperate Game of the Year Awards and overall game of the milenium year. Its an RPG/Action/Adventure/FPS game rolled into one package. Mav will back me up in saying its absolutley fooking amazing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.