GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Socom Cheats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hey i was just wondering has anyone noticed the recent amount of cheats in Socom as of late. I've taken 2 weeks off the game mainly due to the fact i wanted to finish Suikoden and then start on Xenosaga and before then everything was pretty good, there was a few people who liked to take advantage of certain glitches and had their pistol having same fire rate as their rifle but other than that it was good because it wasn't that big a thing.
Now in the space of 2 weeks i come back and see people with invisibility cheats and one hit kill cheats no matter where they shoot someone and other things as well. So has their been a recent addition of Gameshark cheats along with the other cheat cartridges? I don't follow that scene so wouldn't know myself. Either way i thought Zipper had addressed this issue and put measures in to stop this cheating. Really does ruin the game when people who are so poor that they need to go around invisible and being able to just walk straight through any obstacle shooting everyone. Just kills any enjoyment
Thu 25/09/03 at 11:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I played with Spit a couple of weeks ago and it was entertaining to say the least.

He has a cheat that allows him to edit his rank on the game.
A cheat that gives him a shotgun that fires as quickly as the Model18 handgun.
A cheat to give him an m16 machine grenade launcher which is class.
He can also commit suicide and give others his gun then kill folk even when he is dead.

The game we played was just a laugh and most were amazed at the codes he had come up with to get some of this stuff to work.
He can also change his name to avoid people booting him off and he can boot people off without having to worry about the voting system.

Usually avoid him unless you want a laugh.
Wed 24/09/03 at 23:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The craziest Col! wrote:
> You guys ever heard of Spit ?

Nope can't say i have. Why?

Another cheater alert - Happvsole had a rapid fire cheat on and didn't have to reload. Still managed to kill him in 3 firefights which is the sad thing about it.
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:10
" Crazy!"
You guys ever heard of Spit ?
Tue 23/09/03 at 21:05
Regular
"jon"
I am the joker ,i swear by the ps2 that if you give me the cheat codes i will take out the cheats and i will make the game fairer for everyone .You can rely on the joker , Help me and others alike , by stamping out these cheats . JOIN THE JOKER .
Wed 17/09/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea we just voted this guy called Al Vegeta off when we knew he was cheating using invisibility. I mean it was blizzard it's hard enough to see people on there anyway :-D.

You just need to rely on the decency of the other players on opposition team to vote a player off if they're cheating on their team.
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think they have decided to try rule out the online cheating for the second socom game when it comes out.

I've seen quite a few cheats being used by folk. Just try and avoid those who are known to cheat.
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
that's online gaming for you.
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hey i was just wondering has anyone noticed the recent amount of cheats in Socom as of late. I've taken 2 weeks off the game mainly due to the fact i wanted to finish Suikoden and then start on Xenosaga and before then everything was pretty good, there was a few people who liked to take advantage of certain glitches and had their pistol having same fire rate as their rifle but other than that it was good because it wasn't that big a thing.
Now in the space of 2 weeks i come back and see people with invisibility cheats and one hit kill cheats no matter where they shoot someone and other things as well. So has their been a recent addition of Gameshark cheats along with the other cheat cartridges? I don't follow that scene so wouldn't know myself. Either way i thought Zipper had addressed this issue and put measures in to stop this cheating. Really does ruin the game when people who are so poor that they need to go around invisible and being able to just walk straight through any obstacle shooting everyone. Just kills any enjoyment

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.