GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a new games console clan is recuiting"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 01:02
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
i am currently starting a clan or organisation for top console players. the clan will swop and discuse games,play online 2gether with tags,meet up for LAN events and generaly discuse games.x box live and gamecube online will be a big part of the clan and so will LAN events.to see if you can join or if your a rival clan who wants to challenge us on any game contact me on [email protected] high level of gameing is required.
Thu 18/09/03 at 22:53
Regular
"WWJD"
this is a chat forum for the PS2 what do you think we do? we talk about games (and what not) and then sometimes go online if we are capable
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Party Hard"
To the moron who keeps posting these advertisments:

Please leave the room in a orderly manner and set yourself on fire.

...I could do with a good laugh.
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:28
Regular
"  "
Oh, well will you provide me with transport?
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:21
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
ever played timesplitters2 and halo for x box on 16 plasmas screens? there are LAN shops/buildings like this up and down the country.LAN events are fun and challenging.my local is COMPACT GAMES, THE PALCE, LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE where there is competions every week.shaba
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:17
Regular
"  "
Heh, "Meet up for LAN events", what we'll all come round to yours shall we?
Thu 18/09/03 at 08:46
Regular
"oaps.org"
so lonely in your clan is it, that you needed to spam it twice?
Thu 18/09/03 at 01:02
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
i am currently starting a clan or organisation for top console players. the clan will swop and discuse games,play online 2gether with tags,meet up for LAN events and generaly discuse games.x box live and gamecube online will be a big part of the clan and so will LAN events.to see if you can join or if your a rival clan who wants to challenge us on any game contact me on [email protected] high level of gameing is required.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.