GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone got an older version of MSN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/09/01 at 20:33
Regular
My msn has like gone corrupt so I can't get on it. It's so frustrating. Has anyone got an older version they can send me to [email protected]?

All i need is the installer.
Cheers... if anyone has.
Fri 21/09/01 at 00:58
Regular
i did that i locked my zonealarm and forgot about and nowt worked
damn you zone alarm
Thu 20/09/01 at 20:07
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
It works now. I wanted the OLDER version not the latest so thats why I couldn't download it from the msn site.

Anyway basically the problem turned out to be my Zonealarm. Despite the program not actually running it seems to have installed its settings somewhere in my hard drive so was restricting me access..
Wed 19/09/01 at 21:56
Regular
Go and download it of the MSN website.That would be my best guess.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:53
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
My Msn is messed up too. It says "Msn messenger failed to connect, please make sure you are connected to the net" even though I am connected to the internet.

Is that the same problem you're having by any chance?
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:38
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Why dont you go to the MSN homepage and download it?

or am I wrong in thinking that would work?
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Or you can upload it..
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
My msn has like gone corrupt so I can't get on it. It's so frustrating. Has anyone got an older version they can send me to [email protected]?

All i need is the installer.
Cheers... if anyone has.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.