GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda- Windwaker - dragons roost"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Fri 19/09/03 at 12:36
Regular
"help"
HELP!!!!!! i have got through most of the dragons roost knoked down the statues to get across the lava and have got into the entrance to the dungeon however i am now completely stuck i cant find any way out of the room i have broken all teh post and found no help there. i am guessing one of the dragons opens to reveal a door but i have no idea what to do now

Please please please can someone tell me what to do!!!!!
Thu 17/06/10 at 12:34
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Nearly 7 years is rather impressive, just wait until we get around to linking up all the old SR threads to their game titles, we should start getting much older ones!
Wed 16/06/10 at 20:49
Regular
Do we have a new record for oldest revival?
Wed 16/06/10 at 18:34
Regular
I KNOW SAME HERE DUDE
Fri 19/09/03 at 16:02
Regular
"help"
Have now managed to overcome this problem and realise how unbelievably easy it is and how dopey i am. many thanks for help

refer you back to my screen name to show exactly what i am total no hoper!!! am suitably ashamed and embarrased
Fri 19/09/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
The doctor is correct. Stand next to the block and you should see your action button flash the word "grab!".

Grab the block and move it. I don't fancy your chances much if an elementary bit like that has you stumped...
Fri 19/09/03 at 14:42
Regular
Is that a bit where you pull those big cube-shaped blocks around?

I don't remember the level that well, but if there are big square things in the way, stand in front of them and you should be given the option of grabbing/pulling them.

If that's a bit where you're upto, that's what you do.

Also, if there are unlit torch-things, go get a stick, hold it in some fire, then use it to light them.

If not, describe the room in a little more detail and I'll see if I remember it.
Hell, if you're lucky I might go take a look.
Fri 19/09/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
post your question in the Zelda WW forum on the gamefaqs website, someone will probably reply within 2 minutes
Fri 19/09/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Conker the King"
Welocme to the Ninty chat forum 'sad&useless'.

That level is quite hard so dont feel too stupid. Get the strategy guide, that helps. I would look it up for you but a mate has got my game and the book!
Fri 19/09/03 at 13:26
Regular
"help"
thanks but the answer isnt there either seems i am the only hopeless case to get stuck this early in the game!!
Fri 19/09/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look on www.gamefaqs.com for an answer, like your username by the way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.