GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Fri 19/09/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I bught this game on Sunday and I would just like to say that this is the best game I have ever played.It is quite hard.I am going to the dark side because it is well cool.

Does anyone else agree with me?
Mon 22/09/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Yup, now and again so far, but these sort of things have to be expected on a game this size and with the type of graphics it has. If the game where onloy 20 hours long, I would be very dissapointed with this.

Maybe on the next gen of machines this will be sorted.
Mon 22/09/03 at 13:43
Regular
P@st@ wrote:
> 3) The game has numerous graphical glitches

Do you notice a lot of "jaggies" where the enviroment seems to have a lot of jagged edges?
Mon 22/09/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
I am enjoying this game immmensly, the storyline and depth of it ios extradinary - well any game that can keep you stuck to it for 20 hours of a weekend must be (I've now taken the week off of work to complete it)

A few things that I don't like about the game -

1)The AI of my team, many times they cannot attack a far target because they are running into other targets before - losing all the commands I gave.

2) I would like to set new attack scripts

3) The game has numerous graphical glitches - not that noticable, (i.e. putting a lightsabre through my head when moving my hands in cutscenes and in play). But I could put up with this.
Mon 22/09/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Probably because there's some type of trademark restriction on the way he speaks. Or maybe they just got it wrong. Or maybe Yoda was one of a kind.
Mon 22/09/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
And the Yoda type guys in it, don't speak in that strange Yoda mixing up your sentances way.
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:58
Regular
"BOSE"
i don't think Yoda's in it no. there is a Jedi Council member who is the same species as our man Yoda. Yoda wasn't born yet ;-)
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:17
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> But I haven't encountered Yoda in KOTOR...is he actually in it?

[StarWarsGeek]

I believe Yoda was 900 years old when he died.

KOTOR is set 4000 years before the films.

[/StarWarsGeek]
Sat 20/09/03 at 23:52
Regular
I've picked up some crystals for a lightsaber, but you can only use them if you are a light jedi. guess this is the sort of thing they mean by more powerful.

I'm slightly dark so had to give it to one of my cronies
Sat 20/09/03 at 23:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Well I do really like KOTOR, but wouldn't say best game ever. But each to their own.

It is not that hard at first. Maybe towards the end of the game, but the first planet or two was fairly easy. Although that may well be due in part to having played a lot of games and kind of knowing what to expect.

I've gone light side. There is supposed to be more power in the light side, although it is harder to achieve it.
Sat 20/09/03 at 23:50
Regular
no but there's a guy who is the same race and looks just like him

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.