GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecube,ps2 or x box online?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/09/03 at 23:44
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
which is the best online console out there,nintendo are releasing more online game before christmas but no one knows what they are.x box is pretty well established on line but will it last.is ps2 as good online as it been off line the last 3 years? i think when mario kart and f zero come out on gamecube i wont even consider playing anything else?????
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:44
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
which is the best online console out there,nintendo are releasing more online game before christmas but no one knows what they are.x box is pretty well established on line but will it last.is ps2 as good online as it been off line the last 3 years? i think when mario kart and f zero come out on gamecube i wont even consider playing anything else?????
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:45
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Shhh.

And Shh again.

M$ is the only one properly supporting online.

FISHING LIVE ONLINE is coming out soon.

They win.
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:47
Regular
And you two wonder why everyone take the p!ss out of nOObs.
Sat 20/09/03 at 00:05
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
Damarus,i know why people take the p|ss out of noobs, and i know why people take the p|ss out of noobs like you.your completly off topic and you havnt a clue what your talking about.where talking about online consoles....where did you get noobs from???????? do you always talk about yourself,maybe you cant help it?????????????????????????????????????????
Sat 20/09/03 at 00:26
Regular
Heh, you kinda just proved my point.
Sat 20/09/03 at 02:03
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
you kinda just proved my piont???i proved your an idiot who knows nothin. look at your 2 messages,both perfetic,both wrong in every way and what could have been a good discusion is now just bickerring.id think agen b4 your next message in any room because i dont think you put much thought into what you say.also why dont you explain whats ment in both your messages,id like to know.but i bet you write back say....what dont you know hahaha
Sat 20/09/03 at 07:38
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
??????????????????????
Sat 20/09/03 at 10:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
magrappy wrote:
> kinda
> piont
> i
> your an idiot
> nothin.
> both perfetic
> discusion
> bickerring.
> id
> agen
> b4
> ment

There were loads more as well, but I got bored.

Sorry.
Sat 20/09/03 at 10:12
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> magrappy wrote:
> kinda

Heh, I said kinda. Although I saw a film (can't remember which) where a bloke said that identical phrase, therefore I thought it had a better ring to it.
Sat 20/09/03 at 12:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
magrappy wrote:
> both perfetic, both wrong in every way

OH THE IRONY!!!!! *lmao*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.