GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter the matrix, soul calibur2, silent hill3 which is better"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/09/03 at 06:32
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Enter the matrix where u have to deafeat aliens and do some sick stuff and stunt. Soul calibur2 where u just have to fight ur balls out. And silent hill where u go against zombies and run like hell. which do u guys think is better.
Mon 29/09/03 at 11:53
Regular
I'd base it on my current games. If I had Silent Hill 2, I'd probably want to try something different like Soul Calibur 2 (unless I loved SH2 so much that I had to keep going in the series). However, I have Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4, so will not be getting Soul Calibur 2, so if you're in the same position, you'd have to be certain that you really want another fighting game.

As for Enter The Matrix, it may be in a genre flooded by titles, but it has its own distinctive features, making it the one I'd choose out of the three. Its supposedly a little short, but very enjoyable.

However... I'd actually leave all three and go for something like SSX 3 or Jak II renegade.
Sun 21/09/03 at 20:19
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
I want SH2
> first though.

Certainly worth it. Its cheap now too, especially if you dont mind getting a second hand copy. Far better than the first one, even though that was a top game in its time.
Sun 21/09/03 at 20:13
"For the horde!!!!"
Hobbit wrote:
> Enter the matrix where u have to deafeat aliens and do some sick stuff
> and stunt. Soul calibur2 where u just have to fight ur balls out. And
> silent hill where u go against zombies and run like hell. which do u
> guys think is better.

I'm not going to get Matrix but I might get the other two, I want SH2 first though.
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:54
"period drama"
No contest.
Soul Calibur 2 all the way. ALL the way.
But on the GC. Because you can play with Rinkydink.
Sun 21/09/03 at 14:41
"I love yo... lamp."
I'd go with Sould Calibur 2. I don't like Silent Hill, and whilst I did enjoy Enter The Matrix and think it is better than most people give it credit for, it isn't as good as one of the finest beat em ups ever.
Sun 21/09/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh well. Best of luck with it all.
Sun 21/09/03 at 14:37
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Pro Evo wrote:
> Opps.
>
> More then one?
>
> I do hope it's nothing serious...
>
> When are you having them?

Since its my face thats the problem, a fair old few...
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They're 3 totally different genres of games so it all depends on what genre you like best and then buy that game that falls into it

If you like Beat 'em ups then get the best one there is - Soul Calibur 2

If you like Survival Horror and games that seem to have doors that can survive rocket launcher blasts but as soon as you put a piece of medal in a statue it suddenly slides right open, then get Silent Hill 3

And then if you like your crappy movie licence games get Enter The Matrix :-D

Hope that helps :-D
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Opps.

More then one?

I do hope it's nothing serious...

When are you having them?
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:30
Regular
Opps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.