GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Rock - The Game!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/01 at 19:46
Regular
Ok here itis, it's a game based on the movie 'The Rock'! It will be amazing if I can convince a games making comapany to make it!
Tue 18/09/01 at 19:46
Regular
Ok here itis, it's a game based on the movie 'The Rock'! It will be amazing if I can convince a games making comapany to make it!
Fri 21/09/01 at 00:41
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
CJC wrote:
> Ok here itis, it's a game based on the movie 'The Rock'! It will be amazing if I
> can convince a games making comapany to make it!

would that be the rock with nicholas cage and sean connery?

good film!
Thu 27/09/01 at 01:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
sideshow buzz wrote:
> CJC wrote:
> Ok here itis, it's a game based on the movie 'The Rock'! It
> will be amazing if I
> can convince a games making comapany to make
> it!

would that be the rock with nicholas cage and sean connery?

good
> film!

Nope I think he means te WWF Superstar The Rock. He's in the Mummy Returns, dont know what a film about the Rock would be like, wheres the storyline?

Although if it was made thousands of americans would rush out and see it despite how good it was. There like that. :D
Thu 27/09/01 at 14:40
The Rock - could have the added advantage of rolling to the top of the charts.

Or it could be released and games co's would say:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but rocks will never hurt me"
Sat 29/09/01 at 17:40
Regular
I meant 'The Rock' the film, I hate WWF!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.