GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Comedy Program"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/09/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
Hi all, i've just made a program in visual basic which is quite funny, to have a look at it goto http://doublefm.staghosting.com/linux.exe and have a look

NOTE: i swear that this program does not do anything to your computer, please let me know wot ya think
Sat 04/10/03 at 22:19
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
HA HA HA not funny! yhea like i am gonna get arrested for downloading a crap joke which is so not funny (ERROR progaram not funny, program will laugh) dammit how u so funny?
Wed 01/10/03 at 12:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
at_524 wrote:
> wot an enema?

Lets just call it a liberting experience.
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:51
Regular
""When?...@524""
me too!

wot an enema?
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This program gave me an enema.
Sat 27/09/03 at 21:55
Regular
"\\"
He was telling the truth. It does nothing to your computer although it was only QUITE funny. Not enough to make you laugh.
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:07
Regular
i don't trust you.....at all...
Tue 23/09/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Win Suxs,Linux Rulz"
Hi all, i've just made a program in visual basic which is quite funny, to have a look at it goto http://doublefm.staghosting.com/linux.exe and have a look

NOTE: i swear that this program does not do anything to your computer, please let me know wot ya think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.