GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transformers screenshots"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Transformers Armada'.
Wed 24/09/03 at 11:36
Regular
http://uk.playstation.com /news/newsStory.jhtml;jsessionid= LZH4ZREUCIW3UCQSBLVCMFQ?storyId=104474 _en_GB_NEWS&linktype=MPC#

Spaces after .com, sessionid= and 104474

Makes me wanna watch the cartoon all over again!

Da dada dad aaaaaa da!
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:06
Regular
"I'm Great."
Yes it is Armada. Says it in the little preview and you can tell by the screen shots too. Generation 1 would be nice though.
Thu 25/09/03 at 15:50
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Well I haven't looked but if it's Armada then it's a different game. The Japanese one is called Generation Zero.
Thu 25/09/03 at 15:36
Regular
Why put a Jap only game on the Uk Playstation site?
IT MAKEAH NOH SENSE!
Wed 24/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
There is a first generation Transformers game as well as this armada thing, but as far as I know it's only getting a Japanese release (but it's pish. That won't stop me playing it though, just like I won't stop playing Zoids!)
Wed 24/09/03 at 20:47
"For the horde!!!!"
Mystique wrote:
> I've got the entire season 1 in the region 2 boxset. Watched it all in
> more or less one go.
>
> Part 1 of season 2 is out late October/November. Yay.
>
> Can't wait for Thundercats to be released
> *Wishful thinking*

The days when childrens programs were good, none of that tweenies rubbis back then.
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:02
"period drama"
*Bends limbs into helicopter shape*

LOOKATMEEEE!

*Snap*
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:30
Regular
I've got the entire season 1 in the region 2 boxset. Watched it all in more or less one go.

Part 1 of season 2 is out late October/November. Yay.

Can't wait for Thundercats to be released
*Wishful thinking*
Wed 24/09/03 at 11:52
Regular
"I'm Great."
Doesn't surprise me that its based on the Armada series. Comics aren't too bad but I haven't bothered with the T.V series much. Would have prefered it based on the original with the next game in the series including generation 2. That's just wishfull thinking on my part.

Looks pretty enough and by the sounds of it going by the T.V series, mosr missions will involve rescuing a mini-con of some description. More than likly there will be the odd mission here and there where you need to stop another one of Megatron's evil schemes to steal energy from earth somewhere along the lines.

If it plays well then it could be worth getting. I'll see how it pans out.

I'll tell you something you no doubt already knew Mystique. Play USA have Transformers Seasons 1, 2(parts 1 and 2), and the first part of 3 in nice boxsets. Each one is under £40 so that's no bad at all. I got the second part of 2 as its comes in the part 1 box set. Still watching it slowly.
Wed 24/09/03 at 11:36
Regular
http://uk.playstation.com /news/newsStory.jhtml;jsessionid= LZH4ZREUCIW3UCQSBLVCMFQ?storyId=104474 _en_GB_NEWS&linktype=MPC#

Spaces after .com, sessionid= and 104474

Makes me wanna watch the cartoon all over again!

Da dada dad aaaaaa da!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.