GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Wed 24/09/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
How could they, they've, when I have told my friend how Halo will not be on any other console, it will be, TODAY!!! Halo, is going to be out on the PC, with new maps, improved weapons, cars and aircraft, more levels and missions to complete, I know microsoft are like computer people but why? Now what other games are only on X-Box that shoot through the roof, so I can cuss my friend because he doesnt have X-Box, I will have it on christmas, he will be drawling (he's not allowed to get one). Im so sad... and evil

HEHE :p
Fri 03/10/03 at 14:02
Regular
Better on the box though
Fri 03/10/03 at 13:58
"For the horde!!!!"
Still good though
Fri 03/10/03 at 12:02
Regular
A PC is not a console, so by definition, Halo is STILL NOT ON ANY OTHER CONSOLE.
Thu 25/09/03 at 23:56
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm not. Halo was wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I think just leave it as it is and move onto something else. Like... Counter Strike.
Thu 25/09/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Is anyone getting PC Halo for its online play?
Thu 25/09/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
**G&ng$t3r** wrote:
> Dark Mark™ wrote:
> What's drawling?
>
> drooling, sorry, when im annoiyed I type fast, I typed so fast, I
> mispelt drooled, sorry...

Drooling, or drooled? Make yer mind up, pikey!
Thu 25/09/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> What's drawling?

drooling, sorry, when im annoiyed I type fast, I typed so fast, I mispelt drooled, sorry...
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:53
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
**G&ng$t3r** wrote:
> How could they, they've, when I have told my friend how Halo will not
> be on any other console, it will be, TODAY!!! Halo, is going to be
> out on the PC

You are right in saying it wont be on any other console as its not. A PC is a computer and is not part of exclusive rights. Remember how GTA is suppose to be a PS2 exclusive but always appeared on the PC. Even though the XBox is getting GTA now, due to the exclusive contract with Sony probably running out or them not calling it Grand Theft Auto.
Thu 25/09/03 at 08:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
**G&ng$t3r** wrote:
> How could they, they've, when I have told my friend how Halo will not
> be on any other console, it will be, TODAY!!!

Erm, yes, but you will have Halo 2 exclusively for the three years it takes gearbox to convert *that* to PC.
Wed 24/09/03 at 23:17
Regular
I'm sure they'll spend the time polishing things up.

Besides, I might be able to afford an Xbox by then.
I've got broadband people! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.