GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mcdonalds"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 23:12
Regular
Does anyone work at Mcdonalds? if someone does, what is it like?
Sat 29/09/01 at 17:48
McDonalds is the best for Fast Food......

But I prefer the Harvester where you can sit down, relax and have a nice meal with your friends and family....

Aint that sweet! :-D
Sat 29/09/01 at 17:43
Regular
I do not like Mcdonalds.
Mon 24/09/01 at 13:07
Regular
hi cookiemonster i work at mcdonalds and its really s****.do you?
Mon 24/09/01 at 13:06
Regular
i work in macdonalds too and being a lass i always have too work on front counter its so sexist here all the lads in the kitchen and the lasses on the front!!
Thu 20/09/01 at 16:17
"High polygon count"
Super Gohan wrote:
> Plus, you get free food.

Free McD's? You git. I hate you.

See you later... I'm off to write my resignation letter and apply at McDonalds...
Thu 20/09/01 at 15:57
While on work experience I was in charger of a group of children who went on a "field trip" to McDonalds. The group I had were terrible they touched everything and "wrecked" the toilets. Putting it politely as I can they were little bar stewards. The only good thing about the whole day was that I got to go behind the scenes without actually working there.

There is one thing however on that day at least all the little bar stewards were not in McDonalds uniforms. (no offence Super Gohan there's always an exception.)
Thu 20/09/01 at 13:59
At the risk of being spammed, I work in Mcdonalds.

It's only part time to earn money while I am at college, but it isn't that bad. I earn £5 an hour which is quite good, and the hours are what you ask for (at least the one I work in anyway). Plus, you get free food.
Thu 20/09/01 at 13:20
"High polygon count"
humpo wrote:
> and macdonalds want to breed cows with no legs.....still
> love both companies foods

Is that o stop them moo-ving around?
Thu 20/09/01 at 13:16
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
just a suggestion but you couild always aim higher than Macdonalds

kfc bought a load of chicken unfit for human consumption and macdonalds want to breed cows with no legs.....still love both companies foods
Thu 20/09/01 at 13:11
"High polygon count"
Mewtwo wrote:
> Is there no Vegetarians on this site?

There were, but we ate them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.