GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOOD."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/09/03 at 12:02
Regular
"8==="
Deus 2 Ex 2 is delayed/put back.

Good.

There are already 11 games I will be getting between now and christmas and another 7 possibles.

Hopefully some more will be delayed/put back. :D
Sat 04/10/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> ice-cream, ice-cream, ice-cream ...

I scream, you scream, we scream ...
Fri 03/10/03 at 23:42
Regular
ice-cream, ice-cream, ice-cream ...
Fri 03/10/03 at 23:41
Regular
"8==="
Oh yeah, this IS the natural successor to Speedball 2.
Fri 03/10/03 at 23:40
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> I'm not starting Deathrow yet. I'm devoting my time to C:DS 2 at the
> moment.
>
> When I play Deathrow I will make my opinion of it known. ;)

After the first hour and a half of play:

Started Deathrow, put in on Normal difficulty and the first team I played wiped the floor with me about 6 times!

I put it on easy and I won in the second match. Beating people up is so much fun in this game, the trouble is you have to defend your goal aswell. Just got used to the changing from defense/neutral/offense with the D-pad so I should find it easier in the next match.

A quick glance over the customisable options and I'm very impressed with those too. I think I might change how long a round plays so when I K.O. someone it makes a bigger difference to the match, with 2 minute rounds a K.O. isn't all that effective as it takes about a minute and a half to cause enough injuries to a player for them to be knocked out.
Sun 28/09/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
If you see Deathrow for a tenner or so, buy it.

The more you play it, learn how to control your team properly and develop strategies, the better it gets. You can win credits and everything from performing well in matches(knocking out the opponent, scoring goals, performing deathrows and one timers) to buy new players and improve the stats of old ones. Oh there is also a ton of stuff to unlock which I know you'll love. The carear mode is pretty challanging too.

I (foolishly) traded it in a while back then the other day I had a real hankering to play it again. I had to do with the demo, but the swearing and blood were takin out, which is half the fun. :)
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok - sounds good. ;-) I'll have to get started on CDS2 soon. ;-)) Practically unlocked everything on Soul Caliber now, have all the characters, costumes and weapons - just getting the last few profiles done now. After that it'll be a case of playing it to get decent times and survival scores up. ;-)
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:32
Regular
"8==="
I'm not starting Deathrow yet. I'm devoting my time to C:DS 2 at the moment.

When I play Deathrow I will make my opinion of it known. ;)
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:27
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Been thinking about getting Deathrow at some point, not sure wether to or not though. At the moment I'm concentrating on the titles I really want in the run up to Christmas, but I wouldn't mind looking into Deathrow sometime. Anything you guys can tell me about it ? I played the demo a little and did ok, but no doubt the full game shows a lot more of what you can do in the matches (besides the kickings and swearing of course). ;-)
Sun 28/09/03 at 00:13
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I liked deathrow, not just because of the swearing, breaking peoples spines and giving someone a good kickin when they're on the floor gasping for breath, but because the more you played the deeper it got. It really was quite quite great but everyone overlooked it.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Deathrow is awesome.
There's a button to make them swear

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.