GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 the great escape"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Great Escape'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 13:44
Regular
"the great escape"
can you guys help me out here when on the rain i've got to get a key from the from carraige i can only get to the 3rd from the fron as i can't jump over the extra part on the roof of the train any ideas on how to jump or get over this obstical.. cheers in advance
Tue 30/09/03 at 10:24
Regular
"mini that is"
expressman wrote:
> can you guys help me out here when on the rain i've got to get a key
> from the from carraige i can only get to the 3rd from the fron as i
> can't jump over the extra part on the roof of the train any ideas on
> how to jump or get over this obstical.. cheers in advance

ypu have to go all the way as far as you can go on the roof of the train (minding bridges and things lol) then when u have got to the front u need to go down the ladders on the righthand side becaure and go slow as when you get to the bottom there is only a little platfom and there is also a guard in side the cab u have to kill him. i found that if u strangle him till he falls to the floor then hide on the roof again all the guards come to look for you and they sometimes fall out of the train. i will post some more later if u want?
Fri 26/09/03 at 08:06
Regular
"thegodfather"
I've not got that far yet, the games been a bit of a let down in all honesty and I can't bring myself to play it at the moment.
Thu 25/09/03 at 13:45
Regular
"the great escape"
sorry should say train
Thu 25/09/03 at 13:44
Regular
"the great escape"
can you guys help me out here when on the rain i've got to get a key from the from carraige i can only get to the 3rd from the fron as i can't jump over the extra part on the roof of the train any ideas on how to jump or get over this obstical.. cheers in advance

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.