GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTR progress question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, without any spoilers please...

I've just got off the Leviathon and have 1 remaining planet to get the Star Forge map from (have done Tatooine, Kashyyyk & Koribban)
Have I almost finished? It's about 22hrs into it.
Sun 28/09/03 at 10:16
Regular
"BOSE"
yes, but...when you fight Darth Malik you fight him alone
Sun 28/09/03 at 04:20
"I love yo... lamp."
beanz wrote:
> i disagree...the life support packs can heal around 80 with a high
> treat injury skill...but heal can only do 30 at a time

True. But heal is for all human members of your party which lets them get healed without having to take a turn to use a pack.
Sun 28/09/03 at 00:18
Regular
"That's right!"
Took me 35 hours and a few minutes to complete. Playing it again (being a nasty Jedi) and I'm off Taris after just a couple of hours, and that's AFTER doing some missions I didn't do the first time. It's a lot easier when you know where things are!
Sat 27/09/03 at 17:48
Regular
"accidental superher"
i disagree...the life support packs can heal around 80 with a high treat injury skill...but heal can only do 30 at a time
Sat 27/09/03 at 14:09
Regular
Daveus wrote:

> bought a LOAD of life support
> packs and medical packs for my final encounter with The Dark Lord...
> how dare he oppose me!! i am looking forward to being a b***h to
> people though! :-D

medpacs are no good, you need to ensure you have jedi healing ability for that encounter, also make sure you get loads of stim packs (hyper adrenal alacrity/strength/stamina)

great
Sat 27/09/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
*is still on Taris after two weeks*

I'm taking my time playing it, doing all the subquests and exploring and stuff.
Sat 27/09/03 at 12:41
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> I have some footage of this game on DVD so I'll have a look.

Having now had a look I think I shall be getting this at some point.

JK3's looking rather good too and apparently it's going to be online so that will probably be the next StarWars game I get.
Sat 27/09/03 at 00:44
Regular
"BOSE"
i'm like 42 hours into it. i like to find as many tasks for other people to do as possible. gets me information and credits etc. going back to Tatooine soon now that i've got more experience points. Griff owes me 3000 credits. i think it'd shorten the game if i only did tasks for aliens/people that got me towards my own goals. the cargo that was on my ship got me 1000 credits. then i delivered some more and got 2000 more. credits are good. bought a LOAD of life support packs and medical packs for my final encounter with The Dark Lord... how dare he oppose me!! i am looking forward to being a b***h to people though! :-D

... i assume that'll get me in a tad bit more trouble!
Fri 26/09/03 at 17:16
Regular
"8==="
I have some footage of this game on DVD so I'll have a look.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Laughingstock"
It took me 56 or so hours... What can I say? - I must be a thorough gamer... maybe even a thoroughbred. Who can say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.