GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX 3 footage"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SSX 3'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 19:48
" Crazy!"
Has anyone else downlaoded this yet?

http://uk.playstation.com/news/ newsStory.jhtml;jsessionid= ZRGHR1KJADTN4CQSBLVB2RQ?storyId=104467_en_GB_ NEWS&linktype=MPC

I will probably watch these 2 videos every day till the 31st now.
Sat 27/09/03 at 21:59
Regular
Ah, thanks, I guessed it must mean something along the lines of good. Doozy. Dunno if I could get used to using that...
Sat 27/09/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Give us some truth"
CQC = customer quality control.
that comes after QA = quality assurance.
and yes 'a doozy' is good
Sat 27/09/03 at 10:03
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Cool boarders was the ultimate snowboarding game.

And still is,
Sat 27/09/03 at 00:26
Regular
I'm clearly too old and ancient to get that. As you said the game is on your buying list, I guess doozy is a good thing, but I'm clueless when it comes to specifics.
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Give us some truth"
yeah this ones a doozy. they're just finishing putting it through CQC at EA. looks super sweet. already on my 'to buy' list
Fri 26/09/03 at 20:36
Regular
lol! True, same here. Black and white... still conveys the same gameplay. It would make choosing the outfits a little less enjoyable though.

I'm gonna go with this little grey number today... Oh, no hang on, perhaps I should go for this grey one instead, I feel like going an entire decishade darker today...
Fri 26/09/03 at 19:24
"period drama"
Cool Boarders 3 did the same thing. It went all serious.
Back in the day...

But I doubt colour or no colours would change the amazing stuff on the video. They could put it in black and white for all I care.
It's so lovely.
Fri 26/09/03 at 19:15
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Although not very bright.
> More colours, there should be - mmm.

Ha! Suits me :D

Anyway, I think if you have a look at the second video, there are some brighter sections, but I agree, it did seem to be going down the grey/white road that so many other snowboarding games take. SSX predecessors were fantastically coloured, but perhaps its just the video quality of the clips. I dunno, we'll have to wait for the real thing I guess, but looking at the screenshots, they looked a little brighter than the movie clips.
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:48
"period drama"
Woah.

Downloaded it at college.

Woah.

It's so big and so open and so fluid and so impressive and so ... so nice.

Although not very bright.
More colours, there should be - mmm.

Again, woah.
Fri 26/09/03 at 13:44
Regular
Oh dear dear dear, what have we here? One massive reason to buy SSX 3 this winter. That was an incredible video, absolutely superb, and as you say, that combo was fantastic. I'd almost forgotten about those manual style board slides linking combos together. Perhaps this time it'll beat Tony Hawks, after all, these days thats a bit of a thug anyway.

The only thing I was worried about though was that the jumps between rails didn't seem all that spectacular. There was perhaps a 360 spin and a grab, but nothing too big. I hope there is the possibility for far more in between combo links.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.