GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pre-Orders"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/09/01 at 15:26
Regular
i am going to pre-order some games for xmas but i can't decide whhich ones to get, at the moment i am about to the pre order Smackdown!3, what other games are out in november/December which i could order?, what games have u all pre-ordered? just want to get some feedback on what ppl are wanting in the run up to xmas , cheers
Thu 20/09/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
Burnout looks amazing, just hope it plays as good!!
GTA3 has been delayed due to the events in the states but it may still be released around October time - I just hope they dont tone it down that much cause it sounds awesome!!
Thu 20/09/01 at 10:24
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Silent Hill 2
Devil May Cry
MGS2(If its out)
GTA3
and maybe Burnout(If that turns out good)
Mon 17/09/01 at 20:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
dear me you will have no games this christmas.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive so far got on order: Dark Cloud, World Championship Snooker, This Is Football 2002, WWF Smackdown Just Bring It, GTA3, Project Eden and Metal Gear Solid 2!!

Hopefully in the run up to christmas I will order Devil May Cry, Pro Evolution Soccer, Silent Hill 2, Simpsons Road Rage and Tony Hawks 3!! So many games - So little money!!
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SD3
THPS3
GTA3

oh it does seem i like that number.
Mon 17/09/01 at 16:54
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
the games i would get are

smackdown 3 (but u said that already)
state of emergency
tony hawks 3
simpsons road rage
gta3

there the games i want,not what i will get.il probably just get sd and maybe state of emergency.il have to wait a while for the rest
Mon 17/09/01 at 16:38
Regular
Pro Evolution Soccer and Devil May Cry are due before Christmas too.
Mon 17/09/01 at 16:37
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
SSX Tricky and Tony Hawkes 3 are both scheduled for November...
Mon 17/09/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Touched!"
i am going to pre-order some games for xmas but i can't decide whhich ones to get, at the moment i am about to the pre order Smackdown!3, what other games are out in november/December which i could order?, what games have u all pre-ordered? just want to get some feedback on what ppl are wanting in the run up to xmas , cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.