GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Add me to your Live please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Recon: Island Thunder'.
Fri 26/09/03 at 20:55
Regular
"  "
Yo, if anyones interested my gamertag is Natbuc, like der. :) Anyone be on at the weekend?
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:47
Regular
"  "
Savatt78 wrote:
> Yeah, some hosts can have connections that can't support many
> problems. FPS games in particular can lag when things get busy if
> the host isn't all that good.
>
> Oh and I've sent you a friend request Natbuc. ;-)
> If theres anyone else here who isn't on my buddy list for Live, feel
> free to put your name forward if you want me to add you. ;-)

Cheers. If I aint overtiming I'll get Ghost Recon at the weekend. :)
Mon 29/09/03 at 18:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah ? ;-)) Co-op mission I guess- thats what I tend to stick to on that game. ;-)
Mon 29/09/03 at 10:38
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:

> If theres anyone else here who isn't on my buddy list for Live, feel
> free to put your name forward if you want me to add you. ;-)

I played you a while back on Ghost Recon : IT and didn't even realise it was you till after I left the game.
Sun 28/09/03 at 23:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, some hosts can have connections that can't support many problems. FPS games in particular can lag when things get busy if the host isn't all that good.

Oh and I've sent you a friend request Natbuc. ;-)
If theres anyone else here who isn't on my buddy list for Live, feel free to put your name forward if you want me to add you. ;-)
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:48
Regular
"  "
Nah, I use direct connect. My 150k ran without lag on the PS2 Online, and now I have 600k it should be even better. But I read something about it in one magazine and presumed it was a known problem. Meh, must be the host though, I noticed it doens;t happen on people with a low ping.
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:53
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've never had any problems online either. Maybe its the server - or maybe your using other things on the broadband line besides your XBox at the same time ?
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:03
Regular
Oh and I've never had any problems with connections or anything like that.
Sun 28/09/03 at 17:02
Regular
Midtown Madness is okay online, can't play it for too long though because it does get really boring.

It's much better if you're playing with friends online though, I never bother with it unless someone I know's already playing it.
Sun 28/09/03 at 16:21
Regular
"  "
Yo, I've only got Midtown Madness 3, which is a bit poor online, but I want Moto GP 2 and Ghost Recon. A quick question... does anyone find that the connection to server keeps getting lost? Is that more a problem with the server or me? It's been ok on Midtown but on Moto GP demo I keep finding that I get 'Connection to server lost'. Meh. Oh well, I just upgraded to 600k aswell. :( PS2 online was fine.
Sat 27/09/03 at 12:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I need to experience Xbox Live at some point.

Currently I don't have the money to get Live and a few decent games for it, but it's my birthday a month from today so I'll probably have enough then.

Which will rock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.