GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Web Artist (continued)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 22:48
Regular
Well after many hours clicking away at this programme i've found it to be a very clever thing, not only is it cheap! (£5) but it does everything you could want a webpage programme to do, except for Flash and banner designs :(
anyway, there is a complete array of optons wide open for your picking, loads of intresting fonts and colours, not tomention the fully funtional buttons and pictures, it's grea once you get used to it, you'll be uploading and downloading pcitures and .gifs onto it in notime at all and it only cost £5! so what if the pictures they give you are clipart (lame) upload your own! it's amazing stuff and it works with all types of browsers! + it's really quick, I havn't finished my new webiste but i'm hoping for a .com or .co.uk real soon.
Mon 17/09/01 at 22:02
Regular
"I dnt wnt a Tagline"
DREAMWEAVER RULES!!!
Mon 17/09/01 at 19:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
i'd rather get frontpage than a GC, nice web stuff + you don't need much HTML, Flash, hhmmm, Microsoft stuff, mmmmm, lovely jubely.
Mon 17/09/01 at 19:48
Well, I do have £245 saved up for the GC... but I'm sure I can buy Frontpage instead. Or maybe wait for the new version of Visual Studio to come out on Student Licence?
Mon 17/09/01 at 19:41
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
frontpage....*Fog drools

Yes erm, HTML types 3.2 and 4.0 can be used. it's a good programme but if your made of money like deltajava get front page 2001 or if your even richer get 2002, lots of fun stuff on it!
Mon 17/09/01 at 19:09
I've bought Web Artist, initially because it was cheap. But I'm now looking towards FrontPage 2002, which I can't get as a a Student Licence, which is annoying.
Mon 17/09/01 at 18:55
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> Did you even read it? I don't think so, for anyone that cares, this
> programme is also great because you don't need a high power machine
> to run it or loads of HDD to store it, because it's an old programme
> it's used to old hardware! but the graphics and other utilities are
> up to modern standards so you get the beter of 'old and new' :D

Kool, i might get it as my free gift. Does it include it's own FTP or not?? And does it allow any sort of HTML coding??
Mon 17/09/01 at 08:39
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Did you even read it? I don't think so, for anyone that cares, this programme is also great because you don't need a high power machine to run it or loads of HDD to store it, because it's an old programme it's used to old hardware! but the graphics and other utilities are up to modern standards so you get the beter of 'old and new' :D
Mon 17/09/01 at 07:43
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Sounsd great Foggie.
Sun 16/09/01 at 22:48
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Well after many hours clicking away at this programme i've found it to be a very clever thing, not only is it cheap! (£5) but it does everything you could want a webpage programme to do, except for Flash and banner designs :(
anyway, there is a complete array of optons wide open for your picking, loads of intresting fonts and colours, not tomention the fully funtional buttons and pictures, it's grea once you get used to it, you'll be uploading and downloading pcitures and .gifs onto it in notime at all and it only cost £5! so what if the pictures they give you are clipart (lame) upload your own! it's amazing stuff and it works with all types of browsers! + it's really quick, I havn't finished my new webiste but i'm hoping for a .com or .co.uk real soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.