GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gta3 and vice city combo set for release on ps2 and xbox! Why not cube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/09/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
youve all probbaly heard about this already but I just want to add my personal oppinion to the pile. I dont understand why these ccompanies are so scared of putting these games on the cube. It looks like nintendo will never be able to shake off this kiddie image. xbox also recently gets kights of the old repulic one of the most amazing star wars titles in development whereas we get stuck with the pathetic clone wars! Apparently it is also schedueld for a ps2 release in a months time! i guess well be looking forward to billy hatchet and his F****'n giant egg around that time.
Wed 01/10/03 at 19:41
Regular
I can't recall many of us calling GTA 'crap'.

I'd buy it.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Now Nintendo need to change to proper DVD discs, but also need to make the N5 backwards compatible. How they'll be able to do this without the price of the console soaring is anyone's guess, but they seriously have to try.
Tue 30/09/03 at 22:11
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Because
>
> 1) Vice City's soundtrack wouldn't even fit on a Cube disk

Wouldn't it? If True Crime and Driver 3 can, I think something could be done for those two games.
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:42
Regular
"  "
Pringle28 wrote:

> not that simple cos I havnt got £150 to spare and there are
> alot of decent titles coming out for gamecube that I want to wait
> for.

Enlighten me...
Sun 28/09/03 at 23:15
Regular
Because

1) Vice City's soundtrack wouldn't even fit on a Cube disk
2) Disk changing would ruin the feeling of being in a large city area
3) The guys who make the GTA games really like the Cube but Rockstar don't want them to release games on Nintendo's console. They see Cube as childish.
Sun 28/09/03 at 18:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
But why not on Cube?
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:38
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
I agree with AJ.

GC>all
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike
F-Zero GX
Conflict: Desert Storm 2
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

All multiplayer compatible, and all going to be extremely great.

(Or, when referring to F-Zero GX or Mario Golf, are great.) I have them both.
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Pyonth wrote:
> Okay.
>
> Buy a PS2.
>
> Simple.

not that simple cos I havnt got £150 to spare and there are alot of decent titles coming out for gamecube that I want to wait for. However I am seriously thinking of trading my GC in as I only have three games for it. Zelda, fifa 2003 and ssbm. All the others I just complete and trade i ncos tehre not worth keeping.
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:16
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Okay.

Buy a PS2.

Simple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.