GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do You Have Super Monkey Ball?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball'.
Sun 28/09/03 at 11:33
"Uzi Lover"
If so, I have a deal for you.

I use to own Super Monkey Ball and now I want it back so here's the deal...you send me Super Monkey Ball and I'll send you Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee. A straight swap.

Booyah?
Tue 07/10/03 at 18:18
Regular
You know, Godzilla is only £10 in Virgin at the moment

Wouldn't even wanna pay that much for it tho...
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:44
Regular
I'll give you Kelly's Surfer thingy for you monster game...
Fri 03/10/03 at 21:50
"Mimmargh!"
I hate super monkey ball.
Its the only game I have which I have come to despise.

Oh and Mario Sunshine.

And this appalling game called Blood Omen II, but that one was a present.
Fri 03/10/03 at 17:49
"Uzi Lover"
Solskjær wrote:
> Considering the fact that Super Monkey Ball is already out, and that
> this game is still in good-condition, I reckon £12 (including
> first-class recorded-delivery) ain't too bad.

12? Fine with me, send us your address to my email if you want to sell. I think you know it, if in doubt just add a @hotmail.com
Fri 03/10/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
"Megaman Zero? Nope I sold that along with my GBA. Its gonnnnnnnnne. But how much would you sell Super Monkey Ball for?"

Well, how much are you looking to pay?

Considering the fact that Super Monkey Ball is already out, and that this game is still in good-condition, I reckon £12 (including first-class recorded-delivery) ain't too bad.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:23
"Uzi Lover"
Megaman Zero? Nope I sold that along with my GBA. Its gonnnnnnnnne. But how much would you sell Super Monkey Ball for?

Thanks Valentino, I was going to pop into my local GAYME store today to see if they had a pre-owned Super Monkey Ball for a decent price. If I don't grab one in time I'll def go for Play.
Mon 29/09/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Why don't you ask for the moon on a stick while you're there?
Mon 29/09/03 at 13:38
Regular
I quite liked Godzilla.

Though that was mostly for the great licence and b-movie genuis.

And no, I won't swap :^P
Mon 29/09/03 at 10:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I have Super Monkey Ball. And I will be looking to get rid of it to make-way for Super Monkey Ball 2 (at long last!) and some other games, later this year.

But I'm not interested in Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melée. :P

Just out of interest, are you still looking to offload MegaMan Zero on the GameBoy Advance, MWA? That, I am interested in. ;)
Mon 29/09/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
MWA, haven't read all reply's, but I got SMB1 from play.com for £15.99 few weeks ago, cheapest I've seen it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.