GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Lord!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/03/07 at 19:10
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/news/6166926.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;more;1[/URL]

Not a bad effort at all, I can see it doing rather well actually. I'm very very surprised.
Sat 10/03/07 at 12:52
Regular
spike07 wrote:
> not really i think the ps3 will be a bit of a belter if ya sit
> wiv a plasma tv the graphics are supposed to be unreal and as
> for gameplay thats a completley different kettle of fish

What an excellent statement, completely irrelevant to the conversation.
Thu 08/03/07 at 17:27
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
spike07 wrote:
> not really i think the ps3 will be a bit of a belter if ya sit
> wiv a plasma tv the graphics are supposed to be unreal and as
> for gameplay thats a completley different kettle of fish
.....what?
Thu 08/03/07 at 17:26
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Yeah, that could work fairly well actually.
Thu 08/03/07 at 12:46
Regular
not really i think the ps3 will be a bit of a belter if ya sit wiv a plasma tv the graphics are supposed to be unreal and as for gameplay thats a completley different kettle of fish
Thu 08/03/07 at 12:29
Regular
Just looks like a complete ripoff of Second Life to me. If they want to turn PS3 online into some kind of nerdy dating site for online losers then they're definetly going the right way.

What happens if you're not into stupid chatroom programmes? Surely you're not gonna have to jump through a bunch of hoops everytime you want to play a game online.

Nice idea on paper, but I could see it being a big old pain in the ass in the long run.
Thu 08/03/07 at 08:21
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Makes you wonder if Microsoft will do something similar or whether they'll just sit back on their haunches and say: "You got Live already."

Was there something mentioned about Guild functionality in there too? I haven't kept up with what's coming out of GD07 so haven't really read up on it, but if PS3 offers Guild/Clan functions then that's definitely a one-up on Live.
Thu 08/03/07 at 03:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Not bad. I can see that being very popular
Wed 07/03/07 at 19:10
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/news/6166926.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;more;1[/URL]

Not a bad effort at all, I can see it doing rather well actually. I'm very very surprised.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.