GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sw galaxies for 31st November!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars Galaxies'.
Sun 28/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
The 31st of November is the official release for galaxies in the UK, who is going to get this? I’m gonna have to wait till xmas because my pc at the moment sucks and I’m getting a new pc for xmas and I m gonna get galaxies then.
Wed 01/10/03 at 21:30
Regular
"accidental superher"
no most of the reviews have been saying it's good but not as great as it was hyped up to be...wait until the updates come (with vehicles etc) and i'm sure it'll get better and better
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:12
Regular
No. You are set to one objective and you are left wondering around doing sweet FA for the rest of the time. Reviews have said its an average game at its base and I won't be going near it.
Wed 01/10/03 at 19:56
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Well no, you are limited to what you can do as there is no dead set
> goal and therefore you are left wondering around.

You're contradicting yourself. You're saying having a set objective removes limitations, which doesn't make sense. Think about it. Think about Halo (set path), against Morrowind (no specific set path). Which is more free?

When you're online, in an evolving community, you can do as you please. There are no limitations, you make the goals.
Tue 30/09/03 at 23:32
Regular
"accidental superher"
from the reviews i've read of the pc version it's not meant to be as great as it was hyped up to be. MMORPGs normally take some time for things to come into full swing anyways.
Tue 30/09/03 at 23:01
Regular
Well no, you are limited to what you can do as there is no dead set goal and therefore you are left wondering around.
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:42
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Not interested in this to be honest. Sounds pretty ordinary and
> playing online only limits the game to a set route.

Well no, playing online gives more freedom than possible offline.
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:36
Regular
Not interested in this to be honest. Sounds pretty ordinary and playing online only limits the game to a set route.
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:31
Regular
its a online game so when a bug is fixed it is Automatically fixed when you log on. i think its going to be really good game and cant wait to get it.
Mon 29/09/03 at 18:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
But then this is why the delay for the XBox version is good in its own way - things like bugs, etc can be sorted out well in time.
Sun 28/09/03 at 23:43
"For the horde!!!!"
I've heard a lot of negitive things about this game such as lots of bugs and many skill trees broken etc... all i'm saying is reasearch it first to avold disappointment.

www.castersrealm.com
there is a link to the SWG website there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.