GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict desert storm 2 or Freedom Fighters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm 2'.
Sun 28/09/03 at 21:53
Regular
Which should i get - i need help choosing can someone tell me if both have 4 player mode or which one of the two has got 4 player mode?
Sun 28/09/03 at 21:53
Regular
Which should i get - i need help choosing can someone tell me if both have 4 player mode or which one of the two has got 4 player mode?
Sun 28/09/03 at 22:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I know both have 4 player on the GC, not sure about PS2, but both look to be pretty class.
Sun 28/09/03 at 22:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Both have four player modes on the Gamecube, which is why I'll be getting them both for my Cube.

Dunno about PS2, or what multiplayer modes it'll have.

Oh, and if I had to choose one, it would be Conflict, but Freedom Fighters is looking good, so I migth just have to pick it up as well.
Mon 29/09/03 at 10:43
Regular
Conflict will definetly have the better multiplayer mode. Apparently the Freedom Fighters multi was a bit of an after though so not really that good.
Mon 29/09/03 at 11:41
Regular
Got to agree with Tiltawhirl there. From what they said in PSM2, the game was designed around a single player experience, and it does so in fine style, but the multiplayer game isn't so finely tuned and polished. If you're specifically after a multiplayer game it might not be the better choice.
Mon 29/09/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Give us some truth"
i'd go with Freedom Fighters and enable the nailgun mode. so damn sweet.
The multiplayer game is the same on all platforms (except PC which has none), it's pretty restricted: only 3 maps and 1 game mode (King of the hill), but as someone said, it is primarily a single player game, and a good one at that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.