GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Max Payne 2 Vids"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Max Payne 2'.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I loved Max Payne, and by the look of these new videos, I'm going to love the sequel as much.

The vids aren't that long but show enough for me to get excited, deformable scenery, NPCs helping you out in big gun fights, Rag-Doll phsyics in full effect, levels that take their inspiration from John Woo films (hospital fight scene in Hard Boiled anyone?) all of which I'm very much looking forward to in the final release.

Anyway follow the link to download the five videos, it's 16MB for the small vids, 86MB for the big ones:

http://games.tiscali.cz/clanek/dl.asp?id=6257
Thu 02/10/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lipe wrote:
> Bah! How can you lot afford so many games?

Kazaa. :D
Thu 02/10/03 at 12:58
Regular
"That's right!"
Bah, it comes out when I'm away getting STDs in Thailand. Ah well, I'll claim it as a GAD so it's waiting for me when I get back.
Thu 02/10/03 at 12:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
By working, and with amount of overtime I'll be getting from all the late nights at work, I'll make a mint this pay day. Just in time for Max Payne 2 actually.
Wed 01/10/03 at 21:31
Regular
Bah! How can you lot afford so many games?
Wed 01/10/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And there's Halflife II coming in November. Woo.
Wed 01/10/03 at 10:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Follow the link? Sorry, I can't read whatever foreign language that
> is.

Sorry about that it is a bit confusing. Anyone else having trouble downloading the file, follow the link and skim down the page to the gray box. There you'll see the words "Download Link" and "Download Link 2". The first one is the small 16MB file and second the bigger 86MB.

Out in two weeks you say, I forgot it was so close and Call of Duty has also been pushed forward to the end of October so it looks like October is a great month for games.
Wed 01/10/03 at 10:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well those videos just make me want this even more.
2 weeks on Friday...*rubs hands*

Senseless slaughter using rag-doll physics and slo-mo make me happy
Wed 01/10/03 at 09:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And released in 2 weeks time.
Hurrah
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:54
Regular
"That's right!"
Nevermind, found the blighter.
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
"That's right!"
Follow the link? Sorry, I can't read whatever foreign language that is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.