GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dead or Alive 2 kicks butt (and alot of other parts of the body)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 13:55
Regular
Who else think that DOA2 is one of the best fighting games ever produced
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:20
Hey not to worry about DOA3 going to the xbox after all most of the xbox games will come out on your wonderful PC as the xbox is microsoft which probably means it will be so unstable it can't even run the lowest grafics games
Wed 19/09/01 at 18:48
Regular
"You Bum!!"
> ssxpro wrote:
> it is a lot of fun for a quick bash up.

Bash ups eh??You can have a lot of fun with a bash up :)
Wed 19/09/01 at 09:32
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
ssxpro wrote:
> it is a lot of fun for a quick bash up.

Thats why I got it over Tekken. I play my machine after the pub more than seriously, and wanted something fun, fast and easy.

A mate of mine has Tekken Tag, and he has learned all the moves. I have yet to beat him and it winds me up. DOA2 is cool as wether youve played it before of just hammering the buttons, it can go either way.
Wed 19/09/01 at 00:00
Regular
Never saw the first one. Only really considered it after a few screen shots.

Seriously though, it wasn`t the main reason. The game was said to have fast addictive gameplay, and the Tag moves looked especially temping. To top it off, the scenery was nicely interactive.

Whilst the moves have no depth beyond a little countering, it is a lot of fun for a quick bash up.
Tue 18/09/01 at 23:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Ha, thought so after i posted it. Ok, who decided to buy the game before they saw any screen shots and bought it based on the first one?
Tue 18/09/01 at 23:55
Regular
Thats a silly question :-)
Tue 18/09/01 at 23:50
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> Tekken is better as a game, though Kasumi makes them closer to
> compare :-)

Your certainly right, did anyone buy DOA2 for the gameplay and graphics only?

PRO EVO SOCCER
Tue 18/09/01 at 23:46
Regular
Tekken is better as a game, though Kasumi makes them closer to compare :-)
Tue 18/09/01 at 23:37
Regular
Yeah i wish it were coming to PS2, however we still get tekken 4 and VF4, which is not too bad is it. Im not a big fan of fighting games any way, im more a footie and adventure games player.

PRO EVO SOCCER
Tue 18/09/01 at 14:46
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I got it because I could'nt be bothered to learn 90+ moves per character like in Tekken.

Shame DOA3 has gone to the X-Box though. Real shame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.