GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of duty"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty'.
Thu 02/10/03 at 16:04
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
Call of duty is set to be on shelves on OCTOBER 29 so for all the fans of the WW2 FPS keep you eyes open.

Check website www.gamespot.com
www.ign.com

for details
Fri 03/10/03 at 09:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Call of Duty looks fantastic, and I love the demo.
2015 do it again.
They did an awesome job with Allied Assault, still one of my fav FPS.
Then EA come along, boot 2015 out and simply repeat the game ad nauseam until it fades into obscurity.
Allied Assualt - excellent.
Spearhead - good
Breakthrough - no idea and can't be bothered to play it.

Call of Duty, Max Payne II, Far Cry, Doom III, Half-Life II, Commandos 3
Lovely
EA can put a straw up my ass and suck hard, cos that's all they'll get from me in the way of a deposit
Thu 02/10/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Teal'c"
CoD = GAD claim.
Rejoice with me.
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I think Medal of Honour is suffering for the classic EA yearly update problems - good title gets milked for all it's worth until the previously glorious brand loses all that made it sell in the first place.

Half the MoH team leaving to make Call of Duty hardly helped either!
Thu 02/10/03 at 16:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'll be a bit cheecky and mention my Call of Duty thread which has links to the demo which is firt rate:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk /display_messages.php?threadid =83843&forumid=422

I'm very much looking forward to this release, especially because I'm starting to go off Medal of Honour which seems to keep failing at staying up to date with the majority of new FPS.

I'm more than happy that the release has been moved forward though I suspect this *could* change the closer it gets to 29th Oct.

Either way I'm sold, got it on pre-order and await it's arrival with much anticipation.
Thu 02/10/03 at 16:04
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
Call of duty is set to be on shelves on OCTOBER 29 so for all the fans of the WW2 FPS keep you eyes open.

Check website www.gamespot.com
www.ign.com

for details

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.