GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ZOE2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Zone Of The Enders 2'.
Fri 03/10/03 at 09:19
"griever"
anyone got zone of the enders 2
Sat 04/10/03 at 16:02
"griever"
sorry didnt realise this was an exam
Fri 03/10/03 at 22:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Not since they stopped using question marks.
Fri 03/10/03 at 15:44
"griever"
does anyone know what the new versions of jehuty are
Fri 03/10/03 at 12:41
Regular
"accidental superher"
bought it, completed it, returned it.
now despite it's repetitive nature i thought this game was AWESOME!
The boss fights were full of variety and challenging (most of the game time was spent on the bosses).

The graphics are WICKED -some of the best i've seen. I think it was a good choice for them to switch to the anime. the final and penultimate battle has some wicked graphics, and when you have to use the vector cannon.

I thought the music was really good too (so good that i've decided to buy the soundtrack) -suited the game perfectly.

The section where you're essentially on a battlefield with a hundred LEVS fighting off hundreds of BAHRAM troops is REALLY COOL. i was thinking just before it started: wouldn't it be cool if i could take part in the battle -and when it did i was impressed.

In ZOE1 the subweapons were barely necessary to win -but in this one you have to use them and even when you don't they are extremely useful. Zero shift is awesome...it was really good being able to fight some of the normal enemies using zero shift...makes you feel seriously powerful and makes you understand that now you do stand a chance against anubis.

The story was good and the cutscenes weren't TOO long (though they do go on a bit but not to the extent MGS2 did).

Now if i'm showering this game with lots of praise then why did i return it? cos it's WAYYY too short...only lasted 7hrs for me (but i think the cutscene time is added onto the gameplay time). The extras in the game didn't really interest me enough to keep it.

The camera is a bit erratic at times...but using lock on means you don't have to worry about the camera problems most of the time. Other than that i think it's a good game...but maybe not worth 40 quid.
Fri 03/10/03 at 12:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Did they?
Fri 03/10/03 at 09:19
"griever"
anyone got zone of the enders 2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.