GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who know's there WWF history?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 23:53
Regular
I think i have just found out that it is Over The Edge- were Owen dies, and i'm not intrested in this PPV if someone dies- please emlighten me:D
Sat 15/09/01 at 23:53
Regular
"Back in black"
I think i have just found out that it is Over The Edge- were Owen dies, and i'm not intrested in this PPV if someone dies- please emlighten me:D
Sun 16/09/01 at 10:35
Regular
owen hart died on 23rd may 1999 at over the edge
still a good PPV to watch though because you dont see anything that happens to him
Sun 16/09/01 at 11:55
Regular
IB i think u might hav to ask tony or someone to delete your other topic. Should i ask on FOG chat for you?
Sun 16/09/01 at 11:58
Regular
i started to watch wrestling a month after this so i dont know
Sun 16/09/01 at 14:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yes it was Over the Edge where Owen Hart dies but I doubt it would show you this on the video of it, I could be wrong though.
Sun 16/09/01 at 14:18
Regular
no it dont it just shows you J.R because the king was in the ring trying to help owen and the king werent his jolly self when he came back into the commentators seat
Sat 22/09/01 at 14:11
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
God, how I despise the casual WWF fans. One of my friends has been a WWF fan for about 2 years and I've been a fan for 10 years, it's not fair that these "casual" fans have all the money to go see the events is it? If you have ANY questions about WWF, ask ME. I know more about it than anyone on here. I don't like gloating, but I get frustrated with the new fans who think they know it all (none of you though).
Sat 22/09/01 at 16:18
Regular
"..."
Surely a casual WWF fan is better than a WWF hater???
Anyways, the point of this post is that I must admit i turned away from WWF to watch ECW...and only came back when ECW shut down. Guess that makes me just as bad...but I certainley know my ECW history, so if anyone needs to know anything about the greatesrt wrestling federation ever, just ask me.
Sat 22/09/01 at 21:06
Regular
shaneo wrote:
> God, how I despise the casual WWF fans. One of my friends has been a WWF fan for
> about 2 years and I've been a fan for 10 years, it's not fair that these
> "casual" fans have all the money to go see the events is it? If you
> have ANY questions about WWF, ask ME. I know more about it than anyone on here.
> I don't like gloating, but I get frustrated with the new fans who think they
> know it all (none of you though).

ive watched it seen i was 3 im now 14
so thats 11 years
Tue 13/04/10 at 15:48
Regular
I would like to welcome our guest for the launch of the Team Adrenaline Website Steve Peat world downhill champion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.