GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keyword Density"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/10 at 12:50
Regular
what is the best way to work out the Keyword density and does it matter ? As we do Pest Control obviously those 2 words come up very often, how much is to much?

Keyword clouds whats the point in them ?
Mon 12/04/10 at 13:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Basicallyas Hmmm... said - just keep it natural. Of course let those words pop in occasionally, but don't over do it. And a thesaurus comes in handy too if similar topics are needing to be discussed without over-using one phrase. It may even help diversify your keywords :)
Sun 11/04/10 at 12:06
Regular
Ok Hmm
Thanks yet again, I thought I might have to be counting words and doing %

Regards
Hugh
Sat 10/04/10 at 17:20
"Are you sure?"
Dograt wrote:
> what is the best way to work out the Keyword density and does it
> matter ? As we do Pest Control obviously those 2 words come up
> very often, how much is to much?

My advice would just be to write your content so it's natural and doesn't appear too spammy. If it sounds spammy when you read it, it probably is! Just write natural, relevant content...

Dograt wrote:
> Keyword clouds whats the point in them ?

So 2009! ;¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 10/04/10 at 12:50
Regular
what is the best way to work out the Keyword density and does it matter ? As we do Pest Control obviously those 2 words come up very often, how much is to much?

Keyword clouds whats the point in them ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.