GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scar from Lion King"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/10 at 07:53
Regular
Okay, so Scar from Lion King has a scar. What the hell is that? How could his parents have possibly have known to call him Scar? Did they inflict the wound themselves, or are were they a couple of mystics with the ability to see into the future?

I would be grateful if someone could clear this up for me.
Mon 12/04/10 at 16:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Where you lived ;)

Well I wanted a work address for somebody. They were in France doing volunteer work and nowhere (checked online, other services etc.) knew where this place was (most had never heard of the company/group). I called up as was sending a present there and they got it exactly right.

Plus ask them random questions like how many teams has a random player played for and the number of goals scored for each of them. Then google it and find the response is spot on. They are pretty good!
Mon 12/04/10 at 15:44
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
HM wrote:

> I suppose you could call 118 118. They know everything (actually
> asked a personal-ish question with a not widely known
> answer...and it got it spot on).

What did you ask?
Mon 12/04/10 at 13:44
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pete_21 wrote:
> Vee wrote:
>
> Id use google as my phone a friend. :-)
>
> Ha ha,think there might be something in the rules that might not
> allow that.I reckon someone saying ''Yes Chris,I'd like to Ask
> Jeeves'' might get rumbled.Oh well,back to my plan of using a
> coughing bloke in the audience again then ! :)

I suppose you could call 118 118. They know everything (actually asked a personal-ish question with a not widely known answer...and it got it spot on).
Fri 09/04/10 at 08:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
Vee wrote:

Id use google as my phone a friend. :-)

Ha ha,think there might be something in the rules that might not allow that.I reckon someone saying ''Yes Chris,I'd like to Ask Jeeves'' might get rumbled.Oh well,back to my plan of using a coughing bloke in the audience again then ! :)
Fri 09/04/10 at 08:40
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ive known by word of mouth about his name for sometime. I googled it today to confirm it. What would we do without google. Id use google as my phone a friend. :-)
Fri 09/04/10 at 08:31
Regular
"I like turtles"
Vee,if I ever go on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire could I please have you as my phone a friend ?.
Fri 09/04/10 at 08:21
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
He was called Taka. A Buffalo slashes Taka with his horns and then Taka decided he wanted to be known as scar.

This is according to The Lion King: Six New Adventures, Scar's original name is Taka, which is Swahili for "dirt" or "trash"
Fri 09/04/10 at 07:53
Regular
Okay, so Scar from Lion King has a scar. What the hell is that? How could his parents have possibly have known to call him Scar? Did they inflict the wound themselves, or are were they a couple of mystics with the ability to see into the future?

I would be grateful if someone could clear this up for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.