GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think is the best Star Trek Movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/09/01 at 17:29
Regular
I think star trek first contact is the best movie it is exititing and it has a good plot.

What do you think are nicer smints, tictacs or polos Vote now in the nintendo forum. It is called What do you think are nicer smints, tictacs or polos Vote now!!
Sat 15/09/01 at 17:29
Regular
I think star trek first contact is the best movie it is exititing and it has a good plot.

What do you think are nicer smints, tictacs or polos Vote now in the nintendo forum. It is called What do you think are nicer smints, tictacs or polos Vote now!!
Sat 15/09/01 at 17:34
Regular
All the Star Trek movies suck, because,well, they're Star Trek.
Sat 15/09/01 at 17:41
Regular
First Contact was relatively entertaining there was another one about Kahn or something which wan't too bad, but the rest are a load of rubbish.

Im not really a Star Trek fan.
Sat 15/09/01 at 17:43
Regular
By the way why are you always going on about smints?

Oh and Dogtanian rules

All for one and one for all

or however the music used to go
Sat 15/09/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
Without a shadow of a doubt - First Contact is and always will be the best ever Star Trek movie!!
Sat 15/09/01 at 17:49
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Star Trek 12: So Very Tired
Sat 15/09/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well I can't remember any Star Trek films except for Generations (which was poor), Insurrection (the only thing I can remember about this is that the bad guy had a nose like Tommy Lee Jones) and First Contact (which was actually very good). So, yes, First Contact is the best.

And for the mints, hmmmmmm. Definitely not original polos but citrus are very nice but then again they're not really mints. Smints are nice but so are tic tacs. Hmmmm...can't decide.
Sat 15/09/01 at 21:01
Regular
Star Trek II-The Wrath of Khan
classic
"they put things in our ears"
"khhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
Sun 16/09/01 at 09:35
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
First Contact.
Sun 16/09/01 at 19:02
Wrath of Kahn! By far!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.