GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW 2 loading problems."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE Raw 2'.
Sun 05/10/03 at 18:51
Regular
"8==="
Who had problems with RAW 2 loading then?

Do you think THQ did a low quality burn and rushed the games out? *Thinks of No Mercy memory problem*

Anyone not encountered any problems?
Sun 05/10/03 at 18:51
Regular
"8==="
Who had problems with RAW 2 loading then?

Do you think THQ did a low quality burn and rushed the games out? *Thinks of No Mercy memory problem*

Anyone not encountered any problems?
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I've had problems with it loading - poxy thing works perfectly.
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:24
Regular
"BOSE"
i didn't have any problems when i had No Mercy. got the day off tommorow, so i'm gonna go out and get me a RAW 2 :-)
Sun 05/10/03 at 19:31
Regular
"QPR 1974"
No problems for the Sfone meister.
Sun 05/10/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I didn't think it was out yet but by the looks of things, I was wrong. I guess I'll be going on a shopping trip tomorrow then. :D
Sun 05/10/03 at 21:06
Regular
"QPR 1974"
It was moved forwards for a Friday release last week, at the last minute. I'm not completely sure why, though.
Sun 05/10/03 at 21:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Apparantly a lot of copies are like that, same thing happened in America.

Not sure, but it MIGHT have something to do with the DVD drive. Depending on how old your Xbox is, they have different drives.

Anyway, I heard of one kid exchanging the game for another three times and they were all bugged.
Sun 05/10/03 at 23:22
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmmm. My Xbox isn't even a year old yet so I should be ok.

When did TS2 come out? Because I got my Xbox the day before.
Mon 06/10/03 at 12:41
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
You just need to buy a dvd lens cleaner to sort out the loading problems.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.