GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons Hit & Run"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Simpsons: Hit & Run'.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:16
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
At first i wasn't sure about this game, but after going to the official website 'www.thesimpsons-hitandrun.com' it's looking alright, u get to play as homer, bart, marge, lisa and apu and get to drive in some of the well known cars from the simpsons like the canyonaero. PLZ tell me what r ur opinions about this game.
Mon 06/10/03 at 11:27
Regular
Watching the clips off the official site, it looks fairly good!

Maybe it is because the graphics are made to look a little cartoony, but I personally think they look better than GTA3/Vice City!

Ofcourse, until I see if on my TV screen, I can't make a fair comparison.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:43
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
ok, thnx, when it comes out in the uk, i will get it.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:41
Regular
Andy1990 wrote:
> hey tilta, what do u have to do on it, i haven't really heard what?

It's a lot like GTA. You drive around Springfield, doing missions (mainly races and time challenges) and finding secrets and stuff. Ya can steal any cars you want and pretty much do what you want.

If ya like the show you should definetly enjoy it, tis the funniest game I've ever played (yes, that includes Conker).
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:32
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Yup, even better.

No way man! No freaking way!
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:28
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
hey tilta, what do u have to do on it, i haven't really heard what?
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:26
Regular
Yup, even better.

Though that did rock.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Even better than the four player Streets of Rage stylé arcade game? Because that was pretty damn sweet.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
It rocks.

It's not the greatest game ever but if you're a Simpsons fan then you should love it. I got it on import a few weeks ago and have enjoyed every minute of it, as long as you're not looking for genre defining game play then you should have a blast.

Best. Simpsons game. Ever.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:20
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
?
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:16
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
At first i wasn't sure about this game, but after going to the official website 'www.thesimpsons-hitandrun.com' it's looking alright, u get to play as homer, bart, marge, lisa and apu and get to drive in some of the well known cars from the simpsons like the canyonaero. PLZ tell me what r ur opinions about this game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.