GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Max Payne 2 videos!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Max Payne 2'.
Sun 05/10/03 at 21:44
Regular
http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=73&object_ id=482219&adtag=network=ign&site= xbox&pagetype=medialist&page_title= Max+Payne+2%3A+The+Fall+of+Max+Payne

(4 Spaces)

Is anyone else smiling like a little child on Christmas morning?

I know I am :)
Wed 08/10/03 at 08:14
Regular
"BOSE"
i don't get it, but ok :-) :-P
Wed 08/10/03 at 00:40
Regular
I am a big fan of Jerry Bruckheimer and the late Don Simpson for actually pushing the boat out to create spectacular action films. Pearl Harbour, Bad Boys and possibly Gone in Sixty Seconds were all cliched and badly written films. Bad Boys was very very cliched in a nasty and unfunny way.

As for Spider-Man, please don't get me started on that one :)
Wed 08/10/03 at 00:36
Regular
"BOSE"
Al, how can you say Bad Boys sucked? :-O :-D
and Spider-Man? are you ok? :-S :-P

and Cyclone, when you say Pc get it sooner and you refering to games in generel, or Max Payne 2?

cos like, Pc owners are are getting Halo for Christmas... oh, we had that a year ago. we're getting Halo 2 a few months into the new year also. and i have to say a big WOOO to that :-D

i dunno anyone who's actually gonna read a review or anything when it comes to Halo 2. like, it's Halo 2. no questions, no reviews, nothing. just simply buy it and stick it in the drive :-)
Tue 07/10/03 at 17:13
Regular
6 weeks. I will be played Pro Evolution 3 longer than that. I would rather wait for the best version. If it was more than 2 months I would agree with you. Not for this amount of time though...
Tue 07/10/03 at 17:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Muh, Bah and Cuh.

Who gives a damn? PC gets it way sooner, XBox has it in ever so slightly better looking form. Woo.

The preview I got looks damn fine. I want.
Tue 07/10/03 at 17:08
Regular
I completed all version of the original and the Xbox version was the better version. The texture detail was higher and it had a full Dolby Digital soundtrack. It was reported in many reviews (in more detail) about what the Xbox version had to make it the best version of the game. So yes it wasn't just an opinion the Xbox version was technically stronger.
Tue 07/10/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
avault.com
----

Rockstar Games' Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne for the PC has gone gold and is currently in manufacturing. Developer Remedy Entertainment's third-person shooter will be in North American retail stores on Oct. 15 and in Europe on Oct. 24. Max Payne 2 will be available for PS2 and Xbox on Dec. 3.

---

Gamespot has lots of info about the plot, port to console and games engine.
Xbox version better than PC? Please, did you play both versions of the original?
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Trouble is, you'll probably finish it in a day.

I want it, but I really do prefer games to last a bit.

But of course I'll get it. Pikmins short but genius too.
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:54
Regular
The One is most definitley upthere with the worst films of all time. Its there with Badboys, Camp Blood and Spider-Man.

Max Payne 2 has a definite Xbox release of December 5th. I will be booking the day off college :)
Mon 06/10/03 at 08:27
Regular
"BOSE"
it looks so sweet :-D

anyone know when it comes out?

i dunno anything about it really. what's the story line? do you seek out Alfred Warden? do you escape from prison?

the bullet-time looks great. made me have a thought. it would be wicked to see a game made with the same style as The One (Jet Li film for those who don't know it)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.