GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"im sorry!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 21:58
Regular
i am so,so,so sory for all what i have done.wwwwwaaaaaa!!!!!!wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!please could you forgive me and i promise i will never spam again and if i do i will spank my boty 1000 times so please,please,please could all of you who i have annoyed forgive me.i am also sory for the bad deed i have done and i will never call triple h gay again and thats a promise.i appologise by typing this 10 line thread sorry letter to all the people i annoyed so again i appologise for my bad deeds and i promise to never spam again.(phew!!!)
Sat 15/09/01 at 20:44
Regular
*a herd of sheep pile into the forum*
Sat 15/09/01 at 20:42
Regular
This guy is strange. he puts us newbies to shame.
Sat 15/09/01 at 20:40
Regular
*swoops in, in SuperGirl get up*
Sat 15/09/01 at 20:27
"period drama"
sounds like the new central hating is up a little too high!

cool down fella's
we should all live in peace and harmony.

yay!
Sat 15/09/01 at 19:45
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> LMAO

It wern't that funny but then again:
*lifts up botty and say's smack me*
Sat 15/09/01 at 11:08
Regular
LMAO
Sat 15/09/01 at 10:24
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Linlin i forgive u as long as u don't send spammy topics.
> k

*Rickoss gets ready to forgive*
Rickoss has second thoughts
*rickoss gets ready for botty spanking*
;-)
Sat 15/09/01 at 10:22
Regular
Linlin i forgive u as long as u don't send spammy topics. k

*Rickoss gets ready to forgive*
Sat 15/09/01 at 10:15
Regular
If you go to the thread FOR GODS SAKE LINLIN you will find i made him write this apoligie, because of the meaningless remarks and his elf pity. He has since apologised in a crude way being rude to our king (tony).
*i grovel i grovel*
So as a result he should look up and walk into the WWF forum which is as crude as him. Okay, that was out of this world i am saying unorganised especially since Raw is jericho was there since changing his name to kix and claming he created the MSN virus. THERE. Anyway it is upto Tony to say what is what and what is what is what is what is going to happen. Lets go and write something meaningful and kick Linlins botty into the WWF forum.
*i grovel i grovel*
Sat 15/09/01 at 02:12
?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.