GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2: Silent Assassin'.
Tue 07/10/03 at 18:49
Regular
This will be added to the Classics range soon, and will be available for 20 quid.

Is it worth picking up? I played the demo on OXM when it was about and thought it was ok, but not worth the full price.

Any thoughts?
Wed 15/10/03 at 18:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The sad thing is, OXM are incapable of using unbiased judgement.

And any judgement whatsoever.

8.5 for Matrix with its only flaw being some awful superficial reason?

Fools.
Mon 13/10/03 at 18:11
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
god knows whats wrong with looking like a ps2. The sad thing is mags like OXM mark games down if its just a straight port of a ps2 game, even if its is as good as Hitman 2.
Sun 12/10/03 at 18:17
Regular
Whats wrong with looking like a PS2 game? Please point me towards the idiots who said that.
Sun 12/10/03 at 18:08
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
all i can say is GET THIS GAME!Got this the day it came out and still play it 2day.
As long as u do it without any cheats this game is a classic. Most ppl i know hated it cause it looked like a PS2 game...what kind of rubbish is that for not likeing a game thats got 18 levels of class.
Sun 12/10/03 at 14:53
"Retarded List"
personaly i think this game bit off more than it could chew, however its still a great game and seen as its only £20 id get it in.
Wed 08/10/03 at 15:56
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
this game rocks bells
Wed 08/10/03 at 11:49
Regular
"That's right!"
The stealth in Hitman 1 and 2 was handled extremely well. The stealth in MGS2 was... not.
Wed 08/10/03 at 11:08
Regular
Took me just over 1 hour to fibre wire him and get SA.

Took me 4 minutes 30 with Sniper Rifle. Thats the beauty of Hitman 2, you can approach each mission in anyway and by doing several different things. I just hope they get their back sides into gear and release some screenshots of the Hitman 3!
Wed 08/10/03 at 10:54
Regular
Getting a Silent Assassin rating on the first level is one of my favourite gaming experiences in many years. It took me hours to get up into the Don's room undetected the garrot him with the fibre wire and make my way out the back door.

Then I found out from someone that you can actually come back when you've got the sniper rifle and get a Silent Assassin in about 5 minutes. Still it was brilliant fun, highly recommended.
Wed 08/10/03 at 08:51
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Brilliant game. Well worth 20 quid. It does have a major flaw: you can blast your way through [on normal], which defeats the purpose of the game. But if you play it properly, i.e. try to remain undetected, then it's one of the best stealth games available.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.