GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XIII on Live...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Xiii'.
Wed 08/10/03 at 13:05
Regular
It's only 4 player online, how sucky is that?

I guess I'll be cancelling my pre-order.
Wed 08/10/03 at 13:05
Regular
It's only 4 player online, how sucky is that?

I guess I'll be cancelling my pre-order.
Wed 08/10/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cel-shaded FPS

PC demo was awful, not my bag.
Wed 08/10/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I like the look of XIII - kind of comic book with all visual-sound thingamajiggery. Whether it's on LIVE or not doesn't concern me. Too much obsession with online gaming and single-player gameplay will go to the dogs.
Wed 08/10/03 at 15:51
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
i like the look of it
Wed 08/10/03 at 16:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
PC demo was pretty awful.

GC has exclusive multiplay options, XBox has 4 player online.

Not sure what PS2 has. I guess its multiplay is limited which ever way you look.
Wed 08/10/03 at 16:37
Regular
I think its because they hadn't planned a LIVE mode so they are basically extending the standard mutliplayer mode to online. I have read some bad things aboutthe game and its apparently average to say the least.

I didn't like the look of it at first but then it looked to have some promise later on. Now though I will just wait and see about the final game, nothing else to really say until then.
Wed 08/10/03 at 18:02
Regular
What.the.fook.

I remember reading ages ago that it'd be 16 player >:(
Wed 08/10/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Remember me?"
XIII looks poop.

There are loads of FPS games coming out for Xbox and - apart from Halo 2 - everyone's looking forward to the one that will undoubtedly be rubbish. I won't be getting XIII regardless of whether it's online or not.
Wed 08/10/03 at 21:09
Regular
"8==="
4 Player? Cool! That's the correct number of players for Goldeneye-style magic. :)

I'm expecting some decently sized levels if it's only 4 player.
Wed 08/10/03 at 21:48
"slightlyshortertagl"
Played the PC Demo...

Nothing special :-/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.