GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greatest Game Ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/10/03 at 17:53
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
What's your favourite game of all time and reasons why.

Just thought I'd do this as I haven't seen a thread like this in a while.

My favourite game is probably LoZ: Ocarina of Time because it took a while to complete, it had good dungeons, amazing bosses and the fishing minigame rocks!
Riding epona was fun too and it was the first LoZ game I ever played.

It does get a bit boring once you complete it though.
Mon 13/10/03 at 13:01
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Yeah, you were a playing a different game.

Beat me to it.

Conker... conker........

"I guess it's true what they say, the grass is always greener. And you don't know what you truly have until it's gone... gone...

gone"
Mon 13/10/03 at 12:47
Regular
Yeah, you were a playing a different game.
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Whats soooo good about Ocarina of time? I finished it recently on the gamecube version and to be honest I wasnt really that impressed. Dont get me wrong I love the zelda franchise but there seemed to be something missing from this game. I found it very linear, boring sometimes, highly frustrating, predictable and very short, the ending was a waste of time too. I guess u had to have played it when it was first released to understand its full potential. Does anyone else feel the same way? or am I alone here?
Mon 13/10/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
My god thats a tough one!. If there has to be just one it would have to be Final Fantasy 7.

Others that come close, Final Fantasy 9, The legend of Zelda, SSX, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Grand theft auto vice city. Theres plenty more but I cant think today.
Sun 12/10/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ocarina of Time for me!
Sun 12/10/03 at 18:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Metroid Prime, FF7, OOT, Civ 2, I could go on and on.........

Probably OOT for its impact really.
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:03
Regular
It's out of Donkey Kong 3, Killer Instinct and Skies of Arcadia: Legends.
Sun 12/10/03 at 16:58
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
*final fantasy games
Fri 10/10/03 at 16:42
Regular
*Gives everyone evil stare*

Conker.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:03
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Zelda Ocarina of Time was special as was Resident Evil 1 when that first came out everyone was talking about as ppl did when GTA 3 came out. Shenmue was good but more of a movie then a game, even tho its still a good attempt at making somthing differnt and original. Metal Gear 1 was solid (lol) as was Silent Hill 2. The best game for me is Final Fantasy 7. Massive main game, very good story, emotional, not brillient but very good gameplay, tons of class minigames, secret areas and very very good music, shame about the japaneseee sound affects mind : (

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.